Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    It's not even kind of tempting, you could probably buy both right now for less than ten bucks. You could probably buy all of Activision's Marvel games from last gen for sixty or less, probably less.
    Maybe from some second hand store, provided they actually have them. But definitely not from Amazon, which is where I get pretty much everything (and to clarify, I'm taking 360/PS3/PC versions).

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...imate+alliance

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    I'm not saying it's justified, that's just the reason why they think they can get away with it, after all this is the same company that is really enjoying putting out 5 dollar #1 issues constantly now. I'm sure some people will buy it just to play as Marvel characters and not really care that it's way overpriced, maybe it will eventually go down to a decent price(personally I would probably pay about 25 at most for the bundle, depending on if it includes all the content and is a decent port).
    I feel the only reason why it's full price is because of Activision. Even when their games should be cheaper than dirt the prices don't budge.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Maybe from some second hand store, provided they actually have them. But definitely not from Amazon, which is where I get pretty much everything (and to clarify, I'm taking 360/PS3/PC versions).

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...imate+alliance
    Then don't buy them off Amazon like some kind of sucker when you can find them cheaper in any second hand game store. When they were still selling this game new you could find it in Wal-Mart as one of those $15 titles.

On Steam the individual games are $40 and the bundle is $60. What a ripoff on the individual game price.

First game seems to be missing the DLC, of course. Dunno what the state of the second one is.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    First game seems to be missing the DLC, of course. Dunno what the state of the second one is.
    Are the console exclusive characters missing too?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So no Hawkeye, Hulk, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Doom, Magneto, Venom and Sabretooth? That's stupid. And I would assume no Juggernaut, Black Panther, Psylocke, Cable, Carnage and Magneto in the second game either. Have these even been upgraded graphically? I mean I loved these games at the time - I had the first one on PSP - and would happily play them again, but if it's not much of an update...

I would've been up for it if they had gathered all the characters that were console exclusive originally and put them all in.

Bummer if the DLC aren't there too for that matter.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    I would've been up for it if they had gathered all the characters that were console exclusive originally and put them all in.

Bummer if the DLC aren't there too for that matter.
    Agreed! I had the PSP version of MUA 1 and that had Ronin, Hawkeye, Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell version) and Black Widow as exclusives, which ticked people off at the time as I recall.

Do wish they could have released the X-Men Legends games as well, though I can imagine why they didn't. I am curious if this could mean a chance for other re-mastered games by Activision. Imagine a package of comic Spidey games with Ultimate Spider-Man, Web of Shadows, Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    So no Hawkeye, Hulk, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Doom, Magneto, Venom and Sabretooth? That's stupid. And I would assume no Juggernaut, Black Panther, Psylocke, Cable, Carnage and Magneto in the second game either. Have these even been upgraded graphically? I mean I loved these games at the time - I had the first one on PSP - and would happily play them again, but if it's not much of an update...
    The games ain't remasters so I doubt there's been a bump up in graphics.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Are the console exclusive characters missing too?
    The screenshot they used on the steam store page looks to be the 360/PS3 version, so the default lineup plus Colossus and Moon Knight. Unsurprisingly, just a cheap cash grab, I would have liked to have an updated version with every character on PC but I guess i'll just have to dig out my 360 gold version instead whenever I want to play through it again.

EDIT: Apparently the PC version has controller issues too, which is just kind of pathetic in this day and age.
    Last edited by Panfoot; 07-26-2016 at 03:40 PM.

BANNED

Did the original PC version have any controller issue? Would be funny if it didn't.

Man! It's already Wensday today in China and I can't find any information about this game on xbox.com!
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

Quote Originally Posted by nickthemkfan View Post
    Man! It's already Wensday today in China and I can't find any information about this game on xbox.com!
    Looks like it got pushed to Thursday for the Xbox one.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Looks like it got pushed to Thursday for the Xbox one.
    Thx! So the ps4 version is already released?
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.