Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah, should be available on PS4/PC. Not sure why it was delayed for Xbox.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Yeah, should be available on PS4/PC. Not sure why it was delayed for Xbox.
    I am mildly suspicious it has all the exclusives for MUA and Activision wants the PS4 and PC versions to have the chance to sell first.

Part of me thinks the same. Though that would be a shitty thing to do, and would certainly damage good will should MUA3 become a reality.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I am mildly suspicious it has all the exclusives for MUA and Activision wants the PS4 and PC versions to have the chance to sell first.
    If it did they would have probably made a big deal about that like everyone does with that kind of thing. If the Xbox alone version had extra stuff that means they would have paid for it, and they wouldn't not say anything in that situation.

Part of me thinks the same. Though that would be a shitty thing to do, and would certainly damage good will should MUA3 become a reality.
    It wouldn't hurt a MUA3.

BANNED

Wait, weren't all those DLC character just in the 360? Maybe they will only be in the Xbox One version then.

Then again at this price right now I'm not sure why anyone looking for a dungeon crawler hack and slash (although it's really more like a beat 'em up) wouldn't just get whatever that later version of Diable 3 is called. Way better game, also has local 4-player, and it feels way better to actually play.
    Last edited by simbob4000; 07-27-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Wait, we're all those DLC character just in the 360? Maybe they will only be in the Xbox One version then.

Then again at this price right now I'm not sure why anyone looking for a dungeon crawler hack and slash (although it's really more like a beat 'em up) wouldn't just get whatever that later version of Diable 3 is called. Way better game, also has local 4-player, and it feels way better to actually play.
    I believe the DLC was 360 exclusive, and after some time it was eventually taken down from the store, so even if you went back and got an old copy you still wouldn't be able to get it unless you already bought the DLC way back(I *think* the gold edition has it on disk, but of course that version goes for a lot more used).

Actually, the Games on Demand version is the Gold Edition by default. I bought it around the time when Deadpool came out and it had all characters unlocked from the get go, including Hawkeye, Hulk, Magneto etc.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Well given I played the PSP version of MUA I'll at least be able to get the chance to play Colossus and Moon Knight unlike last time. (Though I won't have Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Black Widow and Ronin either.)

Finally, the xbox one version is online, but according to the media reviews these games has so many issues.
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

Quote Originally Posted by nickthemkfan View Post
    Finally, the xbox one version is online, but according to the media reviews these games has so many issues.
    Does the first one have the DLC characters?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Total Biscuit details the control issues with the PC version

Does the first one have the DLC characters?
    Sorry man, I don't know yet...i know it sounds crazy but actually i'm waiting for a discount
    Nick.Kuh, Chinese retro gamer and mortal kombat kollector.

I may pick up the bundle if it drops in price drastically. I am also hearing there are issues, a lazy port. I want achievements, all characters.

Quote Originally Posted by nickthemkfan View Post
    Sorry man, I don't know yet...i know it sounds crazy but actually i'm waiting for a discount
    NP, me too!

Maybe by the time a discount comes around, they'll have fixed a few issues.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Alright! I just saw the news and I'm excited to play these again. Now, I can get a crew together for the missions.

I know a number of us have been clamoring for Ultimate Alliance 3 for years now.