Page 243 of 267 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 3996

Batman isn't all that good at his job.

Ghotam still is the same shithole it always has been.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Batman isn't all that good at his job.

Ghotam still is the same shithole it always has been.
    No, it says a lot that Gotham is better with Batman than without.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Harley, Ivy, Talia, Selina, Waylon, Shiva and the Man-Bat family are semi reformed (relapse sometimes, well, often, but they also help fight greater villains)
    Ra's was going to reform
    The Falcone crime family are dead
    Zucco's gone
    The Maroni are still around, but latch on to Blockbuster instead
    Spyral became straight up ally
    The Parliament and Court of Owls are scattered
    Ghost-Maker and Clownhunter turned from murderer to follow Batman
    Two-Face also more often ally instead of not in his part couple of story arcs
    Jeremiah is full on ally, he's not Black Mask II
    Add the rest of the Bat family you can almost 1 v 1 the major bad guys in Arkham (no of course I didn't count)

Over in Bludhaven Blockbuster's getting cockblocked everywhere by Dick, Melinda and the Titans

It took a really long time just to reform a bad guy and they often relapse but there is progress

The weird thing is Mr. Freeze is becoming a mercenary now. I guess when you thawed your wife and she turned to be a worst villain than you, you kind of lose motivation

Clayface will take a while to reform completely without Cass. He kinda gave up for now

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He wears the outfit because he was quitting the Bat family remember. He's quitting the Robin that the Bat family created. He and Bruce only just make up. So maybe after Dark Crisis, after Bruce is safe and sound, and after Damian decides he will stay, if they're not lazy, he'll get a more traditional outfit
    This is controversial opinions sooo...

Damian new costume is cool. If the rebirth costume was better than his N52 one the current costume is Superior to both.

Damian should continue with it during some years and not return to his old colors. Try to keep this and only have minor changes..

Also return to his old colors is make Damian and Tim wear similar costumes again.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-06-2022 at 10:01 PM.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damian new costume is cool. If the rebirth costume was better than his N52 one the current costume is Superior to both.

Damian should continue with it during some years and not return to his old colors. Try to keep this and only have minor changes.
    I completely agree. It grew on me really quickly in Robin's book and with Tim back in the classic costume it makes Damian more distinct.

It also reminds me a little of Hush's costume for some reason, which I kinda liked as they have a bit of history.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Riddler and Calculator are better Batman foes than Bane and Joker. Why? because they're intellectual enemies to out-think, not out-fight. Does he deserve to be called the "World's greatest detective" when he does no detective work?

Incredible Member

Bruce and Talia is better couple than Bruce and Selina.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Riddler and Calculator are better Batman foes than Bane and Joker. Why? because they're intellectual enemies to out-think, not out-fight. Does he deserve to be called the "World's greatest detective" when he does no detective work?
    But thats just it, how do you out-think a criminal whos unpredictable? Joker is a great Batman villain.

Calculator should be a villain for Cyborg, I think they would be good foils.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    But thats just it, how do you out-think a criminal whos unpredictable? Joker is a great Batman villain.

Calculator should be a villain for Cyborg, I think they would be good foils.
    Well, Calculator has gotten used in BoP as a foil for Oracle.

As for Joker..... Joker's not fully unpredictable. Sure, he's erratic, but he has goals and motives that are reasonably consistent.

Opinions on Shadow War?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Opinions on Shadow War?
    Don't we already have some other threads discussing that?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Opinions on Shadow War?
    Bad and bland, as expected from Joshua Williamson.

Amazing Member

Batman after killing Joker at the end of Killing Joke started to killing all his other villains Gordon tried to capture him but when he finally found him Batman already took his own life

Quote Originally Posted by JediBatman54 View Post
    Batman after killing Joker at the end of Killing Joke started to killing all his other villains Gordon tried to capture him but when he finally found him Batman already took his own life
    I think I'm missing something . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I think I'm missing something . . .
    Head canon of theirs, I guess.

Tim, at this point, should just go by "Everyman" since apparently that was the era most liked him, and have the power of blending into the background rather than try to usurp the Robin title from all the Robins (surprised he didn't try to take it from Matt in Batman Beyond, for how short a time he was in the costume).