Page 204 of 267 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3996

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Bruce should retire.

Nightwing should be in the Justice League.

Robin (Tim) and Batgirl (Cassandra) should take over the operation in Gotham.

That would be my status quo.
    If there's an active Batman even if it's not Bruce he will be the one joining the JL meaning Nightwing has 0 chances of being part of the team if he's not Batman when there's someone else around using the costume and the name.

Extraordinary Member

Babs Gordon’s best love interest was Luke Fox.

Harper Row should be more involved with the “family.”

Aside from maybe Superman/Batman, Gotham Girl shouldn’t appear in any Bat books again.

Extraordinary Member

Probaly not that controversial, but I don't like the return of the classic Robin costume in Flashbacks.

I feel like we have enough content to support Kid FlashxNightwing

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Say Wally next time. I have to think for a second why are you shipping him with a 12 year old.

-Dick and Babs should be platonic friendship.

-Dick and Babs are bi.

-Cass should be the main Batgirl. Steph should remain as the Spoiler. Babs should be Oracle full time and mentoring Cass and Steph.

-Damain should be wiped from existence.

-Talia should be a morally grey character. She agrees with her fathers dream but not his means and she sees Bruce as a way out of the life of the LoA.

-Bette Kane should be reinvented as trans which will raise trans representation in the Bat Fam.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I've seen this sentiment a couple times in the past few months but had never really heard it before then (though I'm sure there was definitely support for it out there.) I really don't mean to be that guy because different interpretations of characters are valid and whatnot, but I'm curious as to which interactions you have read between Nightwing and Flash that you felt had hints of romantic attraction? I've not read all of their teamups to be fair
    Last edited by Pohzee; 08-27-2021 at 07:00 AM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    -Dick and Babs should be platonic friendship.

-Dick and Babs are bi.

-Cass should be the main Batgirl. Steph should remain as the Spoiler. Babs should be Oracle full time and mentoring Cass and Steph.

-Damain should be wiped from existence.

-Talia should be a morally grey character. She agrees with her fathers dream but not his means and she sees Bruce as a way out of the life of the LoA.

-Bette Kane should be reinvented as trans which will raise trans representation in the Bat Fam.
    Not sure if choosing the one Bat-family member who was a professional athlete (tennis) as trans rep, would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Say Wally next time. I have to think for a second why are you shipping him with a 12 year old.
    Doesn’t really matter since you still knew who it was about.

if Duke Thomas isn't portrayed as top 5 combatants in the Batfamily within the next 5 years, given his skillset, DC is aggressively mismanaging the character.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    if Duke Thomas isn't portrayed as top 5 combatants in the Batfamily within the next 5 years, given his skillset, DC is aggressively mismanaging the character.
    May I suggest a slight revision to what you said?
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace
    if Duke Thomas isn't portrayed as top 5 combatants in the Batfamily within the next 5 years, given his skillset, DC is STILL aggressively mismanaging the character.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    May I suggest a slight revision to what you said?
    hmmmm....revision approved.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Hmmm I feel that this statement needs to be phrased in essay form, with a list of Bat-combatants and the reasons for why Duke may or may not be better than they are.... especially if Richard Dragon, David Cain, and Sandra Wu-San are on the list....

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmmm I feel that this statement needs to be phrased in essay form, with a list of Bat-combatants and the reasons for why Duke may or may not be better than they are.... especially if Richard Dragon, David Cain, and Sandra Wu-San are on the list....
    Huh?

How exactly are you defining "the Batfamily"?!?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Huh?

How exactly are you defining "the Batfamily"?!?
    Well that's part of the question I was asking... how large is "Bat-family"(as defined by Lemonpeace)? There's a VERY specific Bat-reason to mention David Cain and Sandra Wu-San though.