Page 75 of 267 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3996

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    The equivalency doesn't hold to even begin with, Dick ALMOST killed an active psychopath in a fit of rage and regretted it. Huntress tries to kill a harmless cripple(who another hero took down when he was actually dangerous) in cold blood and gets caught, I've seen villains with more honor than Huntress.
    Joker was unarmed and was merely taunting Dick.

That's not even getting into the times Bruce needed to be talked down from killing someone.

Given your idea of an "honorable" villain is Deathstroke, yeah not going to put much stock in that comment.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 06-02-2017 at 03:31 AM.

Didn't kill Darkseid either so wrong again, you can even see the shoulder wound, look at your own picture.
    1) Yes it did.

2) Even if it didn't, what do you think the intent of shooting somebody is?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    1) Yes it did.

No it didn't, go read the story for Christ's sake, he only intended to injure him so that DS would abandon TURPIN'S body.
    OHO you cant shoot somebody without killing them? this is news to me, you clearly see DS getting a shoulder wound. The story makes Batman's intentions clear, people can be shot non letahlly, 1+1+1=3, its that simple.

BANNED

1) Yes it did.

I can't agree more.

And this is why i kind of lost my interest to Batman... He's such a hypocrite, he's like ''i don't kill, i don't use guns'' and then this... And This is not the only example. He killed a darkside minion with a gun in Comic Odyssey adventure. He was like '' what else i could do, i was out matched so i improvised'' yeah, you improvised to be an hypocrite for sure Batman. And a friend of mine showed me like 10 examples of Batman killing people, i don't know where he found them so i can't show them but they were all the stuff the creative teams squeezed in probably without the notice of editorial but i don't think editorial really gives a crap too anyway...

So that does it... Batman is such a hypocritecal bastard. I haven't read any Batman for like 9 months now... i don't feel like it...

No it didn't, go read the story for Christ's sake, he only intended to injure him so that DS would abandon TURPIN'S body.
    OHO you cant shoot somebody without killing them? this is news to me, you clearly see DS getting a shoulder wound. The story makes Batman's intentions clear, people can be shot non letahlly, 1+1+1=3, its that simple.
    You do know people have died from shoulder wounds right? It's a lot easier to kill someone by shooting than injure them by shooting.

BANNED

Joker was unarmed and was merely taunting Dick.

That's not even getting into the times Bruce needed to be talked down from killing someone.

Given your idea of an "honorable" villain is Deathstroke, yeah not going to put much stock in that comment.
    Taunting him with Tim's death you mean. If someone kills your loved one and then taunts you then I'm pretty sure you're going to want to kill said person too. Zero comparison with the Prometheus situation.
    Yes in a fit of understandable rage, Huntress was about to commit murder outright. She was going to kill a braindead cripple whom she wasn't even good enough to beat. Even Lions and Tigers dont go after dead meat.
    Even Slade would never kill a sitting duck, you want proof go read his appearances in Azrael. So yeah even he's got more honor despite being a VILLAIN, villain being the operative word. What a hero Huntress turns out to be.

BANNED

You do know people have died from shoulder wounds right? It's a lot easier to kill someone by shooting than injure them by shooting.
    You do know people have lived from shoulder wounds right?

BANNED

You do know people have lived from shoulder wounds right?
    that bullet was poisiones, even if Darkseid had a shoulder wound, The Batman intended to kill.

Don't you people read what i write ? he killed with a gun in Cosmic Odyssey. Batman's a freaking murderer to begin with when he shot Darkseid.

Taunting him with Tim's death you mean. If someone kills your loved one and then taunts you then I'm pretty sure you're going to want to kill said person too. Zero comparison with the Prometheus situation.
    Yes in a fit of understandable rage, Huntress was about to commit murder outright. She was going to kill a braindead cripple whom she wasn't even good enough to beat. Even Lions and Tigers dont go after dead meat.
    Even Slade would never kill a sitting duck, you want proof go read his appearances in Azrael. So yeah even he's got more honor despite being a VILLAIN, villain being the operative word. What a hero Huntress turns out to be.
    And Helena considered killing a guy once brought down nearly the entire Justice League, who has been partly responsible for a global war, untold (and mostly off-panel) murder and decimation.

And the only reason Dick didn't end up becoming a murderer is because Bruce bailed him out. Must be nice having others to cover up your screw ups. Helena at least owns what she does.

No, he'll just wipe an entire city full of sitting ducks off the face of the Earth and brag about it. You do remember the guy's an assassin, right? He has a code that he is ludicrously inconsistent with. If I had a dollar every time I read about him breaking his so called standards I'd be rich enough to buy DC comics.

If Helena isn't heroic because she tried to kill someone who couldn't fight back and needed to be stopped from doing it, then Bruce and Dick should also turn in their hero cards for every time they've been needed to be talked out of killing someone.

Yeah, kind of my point.
    You know that you can just wound with guns, right? No killing rule, doesn't equal no harm. No guns police, doesn't equal to not use them when situation calls for that.

Btw, I don't know why we're talking about Bruce, when I talked about Dick.

You could say that. See, it's not hard. It was about Bruce and Huntress. But you instead decided to insist that Dick needs to suffer some consequences, because Huntress had to listen Bruce's lecture. She didn't even blink.
    Last edited by nightbird; 06-02-2017 at 04:16 AM.

BANNED

Batman kills with a gun in cold blood.

Last edited by Batarang; 06-02-2017 at 04:14 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Batarang View Post
    Batman kills with a gun in cold blood.

Hey, Starlin doesn't count

What a villain. He killed alien minion in cold blood. With a gun. Huh.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    What a villain. He killed alien minion in cold blood. With a gun. Huh.
    It's a living being. Batman's no killing rule applies on all kinds of living beings, villains, alien, clowns all of them.
    Last edited by Batarang; 06-02-2017 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    You know that you can just wound with guns, right? No killing rule, doesn't equal no harm. No guns police, doesn't equal to not use them when situation calls for that.

Btw, I don't know why we're talking about Bruce, when I talked about Dick.

You could say that. See, it's not hard. It was about Bruce and Huntress. But you instead decided to insist that Dick needs to suffer some consequences, because Huntress had to listen Bruce's lecture. She didn't even blink.
    He shot Darkseid with a bullet made of a substance lethal to New Gods. The placement of the shot is irrelevant.