Page 244 of 267 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 3996

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Head canon of theirs, I guess.

Tim, at this point, should just go by "Everyman" since apparently that was the era most liked him, and have the power of blending into the background rather than try to usurp the Robin title from all the Robins (surprised he didn't try to take it from Matt in Batman Beyond, for how short a time he was in the costume).
    Only if he has to buy the name rights from Hannibal Bates. .

All-New Member

Poison Ivy True love it's the plants I don't think she should be with a man or woman

Quote Originally Posted by anakin99 View Post
    Poison Ivy True love it's the plants I don't think she should be with a man or woman
    ...Swamp Thing?

Fantastic Member

Miss Selina's long hair.

--jthree

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    ...Swamp Thing?
    If Ivy married Swamp Thing, her new name would be Poison Thing.

I approve.

Amazing Member

The Joker was homosexual in the comics before the creation of Harley Quinn and in my head canon in some comics he dont fall in chemical acids so he wears makeup to look pretty maybe he wanted to be trans i dont know but the Joker was a very effeminate person before Harley
    Last edited by JediBatman54; 06-25-2022 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jv565 View Post
    If Ivy married Swamp Thing, her new name would be Poison Thing.

I approve.
    Oddly in DCUO they're setup as opposites as they both act as avatars of the Green. It seems like one of those things where they have a lotin common, but that's what makes them have a conflict.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JediBatman54 View Post
    The Joker was homosexual in the comics before the creation of Harley Quinn and in my head canon in some comics he dont fall in chemical acids so he wears makeup to look pretty maybe he wanted to be trans i dont know but the Joker was a very effeminate person before Harley
    There is whatever you want but if he wears a make up it's because he's a clown though

Kate Kane as Batwoman is far superior character than Bruce Wayne as Batman will ever be.

Extraordinary Member

- Bruce shouldn’t do nightly patrols as Batman, but as Matches Malone, so he can carry on major investigations without neccessarily putting his body through the wringer.

- Dick should still be a Batman, and simply merge the Nightwing suit with his Batman suit, and blend the identities, like as Batman, The Nightwing, and act as Damian’s main partner and as the main Justice League Batman on the basis he has a better reputation as a team player.

- Tim should wear a cowl as Red Robin/Rook, and continue the Fabian Nicieza-style MO of trying to manipulate and outmaneuver larger organization and the logistics of international crime.

- Jason should not be on friendly terms with the rest of the family… though he shouldn’t be hostile with them either. Yes, it really should come down to the fact he uses lethal force. It should be an “irreconcilable difference” setting him apart from the family.

- By a similar standard, Talia in modern times is long past being a love interest for Bruce, but neither is she a caricature of a Bond Villain who makes no sense even as Bruce’s ex; the general idea should be that she was once morally ambiguous and helpful enough to be an asset that became and ally and then lover, but made a choice to be a villain that forever closed her off from being close to Bruce. Maybe she still maintains contact with Jason, but even then, her position as a mastermind keeps that from being permanent. (No boning between them though - that’s just weird.)

- Babs alone runs the Birds of Prey; without her, there is no group with that name.

- Selina *is* effectively married to Bruce… but the gag is that, given the unorthodox nature of their lives and relationship, she tends to fly in and out of the relationship, never cheating on him, but never settling down with him either - a bit like an actual street cat.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    There is whatever you want but if he wears a make up it's because he's a clown though
    Its part of my headcanon

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    - Bruce shouldn’t do nightly patrols as Batman, but as Matches Malone, so he can carry on major investigations without neccessarily putting his body through the wringer.
    As Matches his movement is more limited to the ground though so he won't have the same scope

Ah but is this where Dick comes in? He covers the sky?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I can actually kind of agree with this. Not so much the wringer part, but more if he wants to stop crime on a bigger scale, putting a guy robbing a liquor store away or selling psychedelics on a street corner because they can't find another way to pay rent isn't going to do it. Similar to the recent movie, the problem's more systemic than that. Sure Gordon can light up the Bat Signal when whoever's broken out of Arkham for the millionth time, but Batman really should aim for the guys who actually make the dirty money flow in Gotham City, not the people living in poverty forced to work for them.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Extraordinary Member

As Matches his movement is more limited to the ground though so he won't have the same scope

Yup, as part of patrolling with Damian.

A Matches investigation plays into longer, more strategic operations.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Hes Matches younger brother Tricky Ricky Malone...in fact let all the Batfamily members be a part of the Malone Crime Family