Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    LOL you're wrong. We Are Robin was a bomb even compared to the other DCYou books.

IMG_9973.jpg

By issue #8 was outsold by Black Canary, Starfire, Martian Manhunter, Batman Beyond with Tim Drake, Cyborg, and Gotham Academy. Even Omega Men was a bigger success when you factor in trade sales. The only reason it didn't do worse was because it was a Robin War tie-in.

Heads up, don't try to use sales figures against me. I've done my homework
    I knew someone would look at the numbers at issue 8 to score point without remember the context. The was a shipment problem with issue 8 of We are Robin ( and other books) and was eventually shipped later and accounted for in the next month which was about 10,500 units
    Sale 3.jpg

Which would mean that its total estimate estimate would be around 22 000 units. Higher than Black Canary, Martian Manhunter, Batman Beyond with Tim Drake and Cyborg.

If you took your time and actually did your home work better you would have seen that it bounced back in the following months.
    sales 1.jpg

As you can see We are Robin units sold in issue 9 was higher than Cyborg, Martian Manhunter ,Batman Beyond and Black Canary (was at est. 14000 units, not in the attachment).

Also We are Robin did well in digital sale during.

Statistics, data analysis and sales records are my field of expertise, this is why I know when I see sharp dip in number, you should do a bit of research and not just stop when I feel like I found the numbers that prove my point
    Last edited by ZuLuLu; 04-29-2017 at 09:45 AM.