Page 213 of 267 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3996

Their adding another Female Robin Panda Girl. I mean we another add Steph and Cass and yet they add more. Isn't it time to limit the number of Batfam. I know this ain't cannon but there been a number of events that wind up being cannon. I don't mind another female Robin but Dc already having issues with allowing character growth form their own characters. Like Tim,Cass and Steph. While urban and Robins do help with Tim. We do have Duke too. So if she does become cannon this adds less to the other characters. What do you guys think? Should we cut the family ?

https://screenrant.com/robin-panda-g...e-enterprises/
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 09-30-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Yeah it used to be htey'd kill of the old one, now... well.... no.

The argument about who's the best Robin really is just an argument over which of the Bat son's is the best at being like/copying the Dick Grayson character.

Been lurking since '08 Marik Swift's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The argument about who's the best Robin really is just an argument over which of the Bat son's is the best at being like/copying the Dick Grayson character.
    Lol, yup.

It's why Damian is my favourite Robin as he's not similar to Dicka at all The Robin mantle still rightfully belongs to Tim though even though Damian is my fav.

Extraordinary Member

I just haven't seen the point of Damien since Batman & Robin ended.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

New 52 Harley is very good.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marik Swift View Post
    Lol, yup.

It's why Damian is my favourite Robin as he's not similar to Dicka at all The Robin mantle still rightfully belongs to Tim though even though Damian is my fav.
    Why does the Robin mantle belong to Tim? That is either Dick or Batman's decision who can carry the Robin mantle, and Dick as Batman gave Damian Robin. It doesn't get any clearer who the mantle belongs to now.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I just haven't seen the point of Damien since Batman & Robin ended.
    Indeed. nothing worse than pointless Robin made redundant by B&R just hanging around taking up space.

I think DC should try changing his hero name/making him younger/update the character to target a marginalised group. That might help give him a point

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Why does the Robin mantle belong to Tim? That is either Dick or Batman's decision who can carry the Robin mantle, and Dick as Batman gave Damian Robin. It doesn't get any clearer who the mantle belongs to now.
    I thought it was a joke/burn comment not to be taken seriously. The first line of the post contradicts the 2nd line.

I hope it is humour.

Amazing Member

The Batman franchise should be for adults only

Quote Originally Posted by JediBatman54 View Post
    The Batman franchise should be for adults only
    That would reduce the earnings drastically.

Lol, yup.

Robin is rightfully Dick Grayson's.

Tim has zero rights or dibs on Robin. He needs to move on. Tim has struggled without Robin but that doesn't mean he should go back to Robin. There has to be value in the character without Robin.

Cass Cain is probably the happiest member of the Batfamily.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Lol, yup.

And that's why Damian became a mainstay Robin. Dick Grayson is the best. He made Robin the successful and beloved hero it is today however sometimes change is good.
    A different type of personality can be interesting.
    I like Damian as Robin. He's interesting and I like that he's so different from Dick Grayson. plus I read nightwing so don't need a Dicklite as Robin since I have the OG.

The mindset that Robin is rightfully Tim's is absurd.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I don't know about the copying thing, but all the subsequent Robins are each a "response" to Dick's time in the role in some way. Especially post-Crisis Jason and Damian.