Page 249 of 267 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 3996
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Talia could always drug him. Her father s League still lacks an heir, Bruce, Bane and Damian didn t work out. Hey, DC if you read this...
    why would she do that? The reason the drug was even considered as a plot point was because Talia considers Bruce the optimum man, and he's the only one she views that way. Now if it's Ra's drugging Dick and then send Daughter of Acheron to rape him like he did Tim that's a different story.

Dick never liked Talia, he was always TeamSelina.

Amazing Member

The Joker nihilistic point of view make sense nihilism is in the believe of nothing so things like good or evil dont exist with this reasoning
    in his mind Joker is doing something good he laughs at the world because the existence itself is a Joke there is not logic and difference with killing people robbing banks or taking on other criminals because nothing matters in the end Batman will always lose because crime will always exist there is no person who is always morally good all the time of course Batman tries but it will never be enough the average person do questionable things every day as long humans continue to exist there will always be injustice
    Last edited by JediBatman54; 08-19-2022 at 07:36 AM.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JediBatman54 View Post
    The Joker nihilistic point of view make sense nihilism is in the believe of nothing so things like good or evil dont exist with this reasoning
    in his mind Joker is doing something good he laughs at the world because the existence itself is a Joke there is not logic and difference with killing people robbing banks or taking on other criminals because nothing matters in the end Batman will always lose because crime will always exist there is no person who is always morally good all the time of course Batman tries but it will never be enough the average person do questionable things every day as long humans continued to exist there was always be injustice
    Last edited by thwhtGuardian; 08-19-2022 at 07:28 AM.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Amazing Member

sorry english is not my first language

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

sorry english is not my first language
    Tongue firmly in cheek, since you have jedi in your user name.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    why would she do that? The reason the drug was even considered as a plot point was because Talia considers Bruce the optimum man, and he's the only one she views that way. Now if it's Ra's drugging Dick and then send Daughter of Acheron to rape him like he did Tim that's a different story.
    It was me joking. I should have made it clear. Who isDaughter of Acheron and where can I read about her?

Amazing Member

There is only very few good Batman stories

Amazing Member

the Nolan Batman movies Aged badly in my opinion
    Michael Keaton Batman movies too but i prefer them more over the Nolan movies
    The Batman 2022 movie was very boring i dont liked the Riddler and Barry Keoghan Joker looks like a Bad cosplayer
    I like Affleck Batman but Jared Leto version of Joker is very bad i cant take that Joker seriously i think the only way i would like Jared Leto Joker is for them to say that he is Dick Grayson and that another older Joker corrupted him or that Robin became the main Joker of that World after being disappointed with Batman and thats why that DCEU Joker looks different because he was Robin
    The No Kill Rule fits more for Superman than Batman, Batman is a more Darker character i dont have a problem with him killing my ideal Batman would be like Michael Keaton a Batman who has no remorse for killing bad guys

I think Bruce's approach should be like Green Arrow or Netflix Jessica Jones in regards to killing. They'll kill but as a last resort and not something they take pride in.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 10-23-2022 at 05:00 PM.

the Nolan Batman movies Aged badly in my opinion
    Michael Keaton Batman movies too but i prefer them more over the Nolan movies
    The Batman 2022 movie was very boring i dont liked the Riddler and Barry Keoghan Joker looks like a Bad cosplayer
    I like Affleck Batman but Jared Leto version of Joker is very bad i cant take that Joker seriously i think the only way i would like Jared Leto Joker is for them to say that he is Dick Grayson and that another older Joker corrupted him or that Robin became the main Joker of that World after being disappointed with Batman and thats why that DCEU Joker looks different because he was Robin
    The No Kill Rule fits more for Superman than Batman, Batman is a more Darker character i dont have a problem with him killing my ideal Batman would be like Michael Keaton a Batman who has no remorse for killing bad guys
    As retired military... "no-kill" rules that are so absolute you'd let innocents die instead of killing bad guys never made sense to me. Sure you don't go around killing everyone who breaks the law... but... sometimes it's warranted.

Someone did a fan reboot and disconnected Batman from the Justice League and I prefer it. He works better as an outsider than a pillar of the superhero community.

Pun intended.

Spectacular Member Obeythemoderators's Avatar

Barbra Gordon being with Bruce Wayne is not as creepy and wrong as people make it out to be. This is admittedly more applicable to the animated canon but still, the question was controversial Batman opinions not controversial opinion about the Batfamily in printed media.

I guess since I am already talking about media outside the comics then I should add that future Batman films should stop being afraid of introduce other assistance to Bruce Wayne then Alfred. Actually thought they might have done so in The Batman although I have found no evidence that the old lady that answeared the phone in that one scene was Leslie Thompkins.
    Last edited by Obeythemoderators; 10-27-2022 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obeythemoderators View Post
    Barbra Gordon being with Bruce Wayne is not as creepy and wrong as people make it out to be. This is admittedly more applicable to the animated canon but still, the question was controversial Batman opinions not controversial opinion about the Batfamily in printed media.

I guess since I am already talking about media outside the comics then I should add that future Batman films should stop being afraid of introduce other assistance to Bruce Wayne then Alfred. Actually thought they might have done so in The Batman although I have found no evidence that the old lady that answeared the phone in that one scene was Leslie Thompkins.
    Babs being with Bruce goes out the window with her being aged down and a consistent love interest for Dick. Even the origin of it has her as Dick's ex in that universe. You can't have, especially if she cant be older.

Plus, her being with Dick, Tim, Bruce, and to a lesser, less impactful, Luke... she's dating most of the Batfam, it's just an ugly way to handle her.

Not unpopular but thinking about it Ted Kord and her had potential.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by thefinalguy View Post
    Babs being with Bruce goes out the window with her being aged down and a consistent love interest for Dick. Even the origin of it has her as Dick's ex in that universe. You can't have, especially if she cant be older.

Plus, her being with Dick, Tim, Bruce, and to a lesser, less impactful, Luke... she's dating most of the Batfam, it's just an ugly way to handle her.

Not unpopular but thinking about it Ted Kord and her had potential.
    Which clears the way for Dick and Starfire to have Mar'i.