Batman is not Mike Brady and should not have a Brady Bunch. He's not warm and cuddly. His relationship with his "family" should be dysfunctional.

Damian should have been erased in the reboot.

Unlike the other Robins, being a douche suits Tim well.

I thought I hated Punisher Todd, but then I was introduced to the "Dean Winchester in a Kung Fu movie set in space" version, now Punisher T doesn't look so bad anymore

I'm still trying to figure out the mass appeal of Dick Grayson other then the fact that he's a good looking dude performing acrobatics in a suit that might as well be body paint. . .oh, ok, nevermind.

Every Babs Batgirl appearance since the reboot can be summed up with one eye roll.

Batwoman had the potential to be a successful solo character, but they ruined the good will she got from Elegy by separating her from the Batverse (know who's paying your bills, girl). Now it's too late for the title to be salvaged.

Is it official yet, anti-hero Catwoman is a flop? After over a decade of mediocrity and poor comic book sales, can we safely say that most people aren't here for Robin Hood Selina. It looks like DC has finally realized this. Now please hurl those god forsaking goggles into Mount Doom already.