Page 72 of 267 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 3996

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Batman should cover every part of his body, including his lower face.

Hell, Silver St. Cloud was able to deduce that Bruce was Batman bt studying Batman's exposed mouth/chin. Its a liability.
    Silver St. Cloud is a legend. More detective than several heroes.

I enjoyed in NML when Helena in a classic cowl took a face full of spray paint staining her mouth and chin and showing how problematic that mask is. Same with Sunburn or even more mundane burning building... that would leave some ridiculously unnecessary tan lines.

For many characters not that big a deal, but the billionaire, playboy, most eligible bachelor who's always on the cover of some tabloids?? Yeah, That was a man that ALWAYS should have protected his face. I was thinking that back when Azbats took over. Didn't like most the costume, but that original mask? That made too much sense....

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Batman should cover every part of his body, including his lower face.

Hell, Silver St. Cloud was able to deduce that Bruce was Batman bt studying Batman's exposed mouth/chin. Its a liability.

Dont get started on Robin, Batgirl, Batwoman and Nightwing (or heaven help me, Superman) when it comes to effective disguises. Because, y'know, comics.

But Bats has a real easy fix. Look no further than than the face of Batman Beyond:

Now, maybe that is a bridge too far to put on the main Batman uniform.

Ok, then use the Batman look from Smallville Season 11:

Cover Bats mouth/chin with the same grey material as his chest. No exposed skin.
    ...Batman Beyond has no mask, let's admit, it's freakin' face paint lol. And it gives just the same amount of exposure as Batman's cowl or domino mask.

Here some of my controversial opinions i wanted to share.

I think Affleck has the potential to be the best Batman/Bruce in live action if given the right material to work with. As of now however i feel Keaton is still the best so far.

Arkham origins isn't that bad of a game.

I like The Batman and its version of the Joker.

My most controversial however is that i prefer Zero Year to Year One(yeah i said it).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Silver St. Cloud is a legend. More detective than several heroes.
    I loved Silver St Cloud. They should bring her back and actually have a successful, long running relationship with Bruce. And if not Bruce, I'd LOVE to see Dick with a smart, beautiful, classy woman like Silver.

Here's one to rile all of you up.

Jason Todd should have stayed dead, and Damian Wayne should have ended up becoming the Red Hood.

I don't always speak for the people...

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Kane View Post

Jason Todd should have stayed dead, and Damian Wayne should have ended up becoming the Red Hood.

While i don't think he should of stayed dead, I do think he should have remained a villain or semi-villain like . I kinda liked him as Dick's evil counterpart and the idea behind that was sound, someone with knowledge passed on to him by Batman goes rogue is an interesting premise for stories.

I could get behind that. I hated seeing Jason come back. I hate Damian... the idea of him going rogue seems inevitable to me. That works pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    You can do Batman stories without any characters if you want. Gordon and Alfred play very unique roles in the mythos however. I could see one replacing Gordon but Alfred at this point is as important of a supporting member
    You do need characters to write stories, particularly detective stories that take place in the city. Just not neccesarily a butler or police commissioner. Though if I had to pick Gordon comes before Alfred. Batman needs some understanding with some representative of the police department to operate with the ideology that he does. Alfred not existing is fine. And Batman was indeed fine before Alfred existed. Unique roles? Sure but Dick, Damian, Superman, Huntress and Lesliee Thompson all have 'unique' roles. Are any of them mandatory? No.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    You do need characters to write stories, particularly detective stories that take place in the city. Just not neccesarily a butler or police commissioner. Though if I had to pick Gordon comes before Alfred. Batman needs some understanding with some representative of the police department to operate with the ideology that he does. Alfred not existing is fine. And Batman was indeed fine before Alfred existed. Unique roles? Sure but Dick, Damian, Superman, Huntress and Lesliee Thompson all have 'unique' roles. Are any of them mandatory? No.
    And you need someone to shine the Bat-Signal and for Batman to disappear on in a recurring basis .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And you need someone to shine the Bat-Signal...
    The GCPD has/had somebody whose job is specifically just that. Her name is Stacy. Because it would be illegal for a cop to turn it on.

BANNED

You`re some years behind to rile all of us with that one I get those who prefer him to be Dick`s evil twin, I`m just glad he`s an actual character that doesn`t depend on such a low bar premise.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The GCPD has/had somebody whose job is specifically just that. Her name is Stacy. Because it would be illegal for a cop to turn it on.
    I know, but it's still more commonly seen as Gordon's job .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    You`re some years behind to rile all of us with that one I get those who prefer him to be Dick`s evil twin, I`m just glad he`s an actual character that doesn`t depend on such a low bar premise.
    Yeah, for the longest time, I was in the camp that wished he'd stayed dead. These days though, HUZZAH, Rebirth finally made Jason into a character worth telling stories about; much preferable to anything else done with him since his resurrection.

As for Damian, I'm actually starting to side with the Morrison lovers that think he should have stayed dead. It was the end of his arc, and while that doesn't mean it had to be the end of his story, I'm not entirely convinced DC knows what the next step for the kid is if he can't stop being Robin (He's too marketable) and can't ever grow up (He'd either be a manchild or he'd lose all his unique traits.) Yeah, they know how to give him character arcs like in the first arc of TT or recently in Nightwing, but I'd bet what we just saw in Lazarus Contract isn't going to be the last time we see a writer set the character back to square one, and force him to learn things he already knows.

BANNED

Give all the brats to Joker to play and kill. HAhaAhaHAhaHaHAHa !!!!!