Page 203 of 267 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3996
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackJustMetMartin View Post
    Have Dick join a year or two in, he and Bruce should be over a decade apart in age, ideally 14-16 years. Bruce is still young, Dick is his friend and companion, one of the few he trusts.
    This is the New 52 version

Have Dick grow up, and move out when Bruce is in his early to mid thirties. Jason joins Bruce to fill that void. Emphasize that Jason is a fantastic Robin, brilliant. But he still dies, and this destroys Bruce.
    This is the 1988-89 version

After Jason's death, have Tim take up another name when he debuts. Him being Robin doesn't make sense while Jason is freshly dead, and with Tim not being Robin you can introduce Damian when Tim's 15/16 and not have Tim's Robin time be cut short.
    This is the New 52 version again, and this is the controversial part, basically one of the reason New 52 Tim is hated.

BANNED

Heres some of mine...

1.Dick does not make the best replacement for Batman.
    2.Jason should have stayed dead.
    3.Damian should have never been born.
    4.How is Barbara Gordon Batgirl a feminist icon if she basically didn't do anything except rip off Batman's fashion sense until she became Oracle?
    5.Azrael was really interesting even though he gets a lot of hate for Knightquest and I wish to see more of him.
    6.(might not be unpopular) Tim Drake is straight and should be with Spoiler this instant. They are my favorite DC couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    This is the New 52 version

This is the 1988-89 version

This is the New 52 version again, and this is the controversial part, basically one of the reason New 52 Tim is hated.
    I don't recall there being any fan backlash at the time when Tim took on the Robin mantle. It worked then and I don't see any reason to complicate and compromise Tim's history for this imo nonexistent controversy.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    I don't recall there being any fan backlash at the time when Tim took on the Robin mantle. It worked then and I don't see any reason to complicate and compromise Tim's history for this imo nonexistent controversy.
    They meant New52 Tim, you know the one that became Red Robin from the start and the founder of Teen Titans?

Astonishing Member

The idea that despite all of the indecent crap that modern Superheroes do it's prostitution that's considered beyond the pale is absolutely hilarious.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

The Bat fam seems pretty chill that Joker and Punchline knowing their identity. Do they rely on Punchline following Joker's game of not telling and just play at the right time?

The Bat fam seems pretty chill that Joker and Punchline knowing their identity. Do they rely on Punchline following Joker's game of not telling and just play at the right time?
    It's not like they can do anything about it. We know how Bruce feels about mindwipes...

All-New Member

Tim should have returned to the Pre-Flashpoint version of Red Robin once Rebirth happened. And his time as Drake in Young Justice was the most pointless identity change I have ever heard of in comics.

Bruce should retire.

Nightwing should be in the Justice League.

Robin (Tim) and Batgirl (Cassandra) should take over the operation in Gotham.

That would be my status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    It's not like they can do anything about it. We know how Bruce feels about mindwipes...
    Unless it's done to Prometheus or White Martians.

I thought that Joker never shared that knowledge with Punchline? The only identity that she knows at the moment, to my knowledge, is Bluebird’s.
    I'm currently reading Batman, Detective Comics, DCeased: Dead Planet, Dark Knights: Death Metal, Daredevil, Thor, Nightwing, The Rise of Ultraman and Red Hood and The Outlaws. I'm also trade-waiting the Hickman-era of X-Men comics.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Bruce should retire.

Also Bruce should be kept as far away from crimefighting and plot to destroy the Justice League as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Also Bruce should be kept as far away from crimefighting and plot to destroy the Justice League as possible.
    Fund and cover for the League, yes. Offer advise when asked, yes. Make plans to "counter" his more powerful friends? Yeah, no. Leave Gotham to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Bruce should retire.

Your status quo would spell the end for DC comics but this is the controversial opinions thread

The thing holding Tim drake back is his fans