Page 242 of 267 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 3996

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    I liked it up until One Year Later.
    I meant to say I liked Grayson’s run up until the move to NY. I forgot that happened before OYL.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Oracle is more than just information gathering and hacking.
    From their website, "A complete enterprise cloud designed to modernize your business."

"Our integrated suite of applications with built-in AI capabilities connects your most critical business processes and provides consistent user experiences—so you can get more done."

"Operate your IT predictably, securely, and at a lower cost with cloud infrastructure services designed to run all your cloud native, web-scale, and mission-critical workloads."

This is controversial?

Amazing Member

Batman rogues are more realistic than Batman himself

Amazing Member

The Joker is bisexual he like to look effeminate even in some comics he use make up
    Batman should be asexual for him protect Gotham is more important than having a love life

Quote Originally Posted by JediBatman54 View Post
    The Joker is bisexual he like to look effeminate even in some comics he use make up
    Batman should be asexual for him protect Gotham is more important than having a love life
    Agreed on both counts.

The only people in the Bat family who should have a "life" outside of their heroics are Dick, Babs, and Tim.

just because somebody is obsessed with their job doesnt mean they are asexual? Batman has always been a man of sexual nature, being easily taunted by it. It's one of his more recognizable parts of his mythos. He's a ladies' man who also happens to be a work-a-holic. He doesnt need to be ace to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    Agreed on both counts.

The only people in the Bat family who should have a "life" outside of their heroics are Dick, Babs, and Tim.
    I agree wabout Dick and Tim, but Babs has always been a workaholic herself and choosing to stay in the thick of it. She became batgirl for a reason. She chose that lifestyle and prefers it that way. Its part of the reason why I prefer older Babs because she is the very definition of a modern working woman.

Batman rogues are more realistic than Batman himself
    Batman isn't any more realistic than Superman is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Batman isn't any more realistic than Superman is.
    Superman is more realistic. He at least has the whole alien thing going for him, explaining his abilities. Batman, supposedly a human, makes it on maybe 2 hours of sleep, while supposedly staying in peak physical condition, maintaining a multi-billion dollar company, attending galas, inventing BS devices, driving around Gotham in what amounts to a jet powered tank, and somehow splits his time between a crime-ridden city and global threats with the Justice League.

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MakeNightwingGreatAgain View Post
    just because somebody is obsessed with their job doesnt mean they are asexual? Batman has always been a man of sexual nature, being easily taunted by it. It's one of his more recognizable parts of his mythos. He's a ladies' man who also happens to be a work-a-holic. He doesnt need to be ace to be that.
    Exactly, major characters like Catwoman, Talia, and Vicky Vale don’t work conceptually it Bruce isn’t interested in women at all.

I can't stand Damians new Robin outfit. I gave myself time to get used to it but I can't. I hate it. It's so dark and gloomy, which admittedly suits Damian, as he is a bit of an edgelord. Robin should mostly wear red or green, bonus points for a generous splash of yellow, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    I can't stand Damians new Robin outfit. I gave myself time to get used to it but I can't. I hate it. It's so dark and gloomy, which admittedly suits Damian, as he is a bit of an edgelord. Robin should mostly wear red or green, bonus points for a generous splash of yellow, imo.
    Maybe they can start calling him "Dark Robin"?

Or "Edge Robin"?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Maybe they can start calling him "Dark Robin"?

Or "Edge Robin"?
    Hmmm Dark Robin is taken already. By..... Earth -22 Damian Wayne.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    He wears the outfit because he was quitting the Bat family remember. He's quitting the Robin that the Bat family created. He and Bruce only just make up. So maybe after Dark Crisis, after Bruce is safe and sound, and after Damian decides he will stay, if they're not lazy, he'll get a more traditional outfit

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He wears the outfit because he was quitting the Bat family remember. He's quitting the Robin that the Bat family created. He and Bruce only just make up. So maybe after Dark Crisis, after Bruce is safe and sound, and after Damian decides he will stay, if they're not lazy, he'll get a more traditional outfit
    Traditional, eh?