Page 245 of 267 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 3996
    Amazing Member

I have not problems to say the modern version of Batman is a Gary Stu personified

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Hes Matches younger brother Tricky Ricky Malone...in fact let all the Batfamily members be a part of the Malone Crime Family
    They kind of already are, at least disguise wise. Matches, Tricky, Li'l Matches, I think only Jason and Damian don't have the name, but they got the look. Damian when partnering with Supergirl and Jason when infiltrating Iceberg Lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by JediBatman54 View Post
    I have not problems to say the modern version of Batman is a Gary Stu personified
    He has too many character flaws (obsessive and possessive being the stand out) to be considered one

Amazing Member

I don't know why and I can't seem to articulate it well, but I never could stand the Wayne Family Adventures webcomic.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    They kind of already are, at least disguise wise. Matches, Tricky, Li'l Matches, I think only Jason and Damian don't have the name, but they got the look. Damian when partnering with Supergirl and Jason when infiltrating Iceberg Lounge.

He has too many character flaws (obsessive and possessive being the stand out) to be considered one
    The name escapes me, but Jason did pull his own Matches disguise during RHATO Rebirth

Well.. when you don't have story fiat saying they're actually good things...

It depends on the writer, honestly.

Wait is Tricky real because I thought I was making that up?

I would find it funny if Kate, Cass, and Stephanie pretended to be mobsters lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Wait is Tricky real because I thought I was making that up?

I would find it funny if Kate, Cass, and Stephanie pretended to be mobsters lol
    There's a Matches Malone disguise for every male Robin but I don't remember the names. Someone listed it before, and I thought it was Tricky. Li'l Matches is real, but I don't remember if it's Tim or Damian.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

There's a Matches Malone disguise for every male Robin but I don't remember the names. Someone listed it before, and I thought it was Tricky. Li'l Matches is real, but I don't remember if it's Tim or Damian.
    Knute Brody from Paul Dini's short story in TEC #1000 (not that my memory is that good, just finished reading it) is Dini's take on a Matches disguise for the Batfamily

Alas, for Jason's "Matches Malone" disguise, the closest to a name we get is "Spanky".

Don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Alas, for Jason's "Matches Malone" disguise, the closest to a name we get is "Spanky".

Don't ask.
    Any relation to:

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Any relation to:
    "Teachers and parents these days don't discipline their kids properly and call it abuse"

Source?

Any relation to:
    It would be funny if Jason tries to be "Spanker II" a legacy villian.

Any relation to:
    lol
    But no. Though being on the same team as Artemis, whom he had an obvious thing for...
    He went full cheese mode during his short stint though.

"Teachers and parents these days don't discipline their kids properly and call it abuse"

Source?
    The Spanker first appeared in a Marvel Treasury Edition featuring Howard the Duck back in 1976.