Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Only person ive heard say they liked asylum better then arkham city. I just wanna see the brutalness that comes from the counters and takedowns applied to marvel characters. Just my preference, not saying it would work. Also wish UA had less linear level and some missions. Like most games do nowadays not just batman. Guess im just not a fan of the over simplified bralwing mechanics of UA. Batman is simple just not as much. Also id love to do some stealth scenarios from arkham games with Black Panther or Wolverine. Could be interesting but thats something completely different

The Batman games have overly simplified brawling mechanics. You barely need to think about what you're doing while fight in that game. Stealth would be really really stupid in a action RPG that's basically a beat 'em up game. There's a lot of things they could do to make the M:UA games better, having the more open areas of the Freedom Force games would be great, as would being able to do everything that game lets you do. And it could do with better combat, but Arkham combat wouldn't be a step forward, it's just a step sideways.

I've seen lots of people say Asylum is the better of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    The Batman games have overly simplified brawling mechanics. You barely need to think about what you're doing while fight in that game. Stealth would be really really stupid in a action RPG that's basically a beat 'em up game. There's a lot of things they could do to make the M:UA games better, having the more open areas of the Freedom Force games would be great, as would being able to do everything that game lets you do. And it could do with better combat, but Arkham combat wouldn't be a step forward, it's just a step sideways.

I've seen lots of people say Asylum is the better of the two.
    I said that was something completely different when mentioning the the stealth scenarios. Just a fantasy of mine not anything to do with UA. UA is a button masher not timing or counters. Just mash the same two combos over and over throwing in some powers here and there. Bosses you needs to block and dodge but thats it. I enjoyed the games as a comic fan just feel like batman has a superior fighting mechanic
    and overall gameplay. Not saying it lends to a team game but.it might with tweaks. Arkham city improved upon everything in the origina. Story was equally good as well. The amount of side missions and riddles just a great game. Matter of opinion i guess

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I said that was something completely different when mentioning the the stealth scenarios. Just a fantasy of mine not anything to do with UA. UA is a button masher not timing or counters. Just mash the same two combos over and over throwing in some powers here and there. Bosses you needs to block and dodge but thats it. I enjoyed the games as a comic fan just feel like batman has a superior fighting mechanic
    and overall gameplay. Not saying it lends to a team game but.it might with tweaks. Arkham city improved upon everything in the origina. Story was equally good as well. The amount of side missions and riddles just a great game. Matter of opinion i guess
    The Arkham games are button mashers. And Arkham City doesn't improve upon the original, it's bigger open world design killed that laser focus the first game had. It was an interesting idea, it's a nice try, but City loses what was good about the first game. I would say the story isn't as good either, but the story was never really the good thing about those games anyways. I don't think there was one side mission in Arkham City that felt like they went anywhere.

I'd say we definitely need a new X-Men game! I would love to play as Wolverine and slice up some guys.