Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    She was an Avenger pre-Secret Wars.
    Er, no she wasn't. The first time she fought alongside them as far as I know was during Secret Wars #1, and that didn't mean she was an Avenger, since like, everyone was there.

Anyway, Thor will get his hammer back, obviously. That was obvious from day one, Jason Aaron has already shown the future in his run, we've seen King Thor with Mjolnir, so he obviously bcomes worthy again. It's just a matter of when.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

He will eventually.

Jane will probably have it for a few years.

An obvious thought to me is that to get Natalie Portman to agree to three Thor films, Marvel promised her an even bigger role in the third film including becoming the boss character.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Er, no she wasn't. The first time she fought alongside them as far as I know was during Secret Wars #1, and that didn't mean she was an Avenger, since like, everyone was there.
    avengers+thor.jpg

Plus pretty much every time she appears outside of the main Thor series she is fighting alongside Avengers.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Who would have thought it? General Ross, Flash Thompson and now Jane Foster are all (or have been ) Avengers! Just to show anyone can be Avengers now.

Stan Lee would be turning in his grave.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Ashcroft View Post
    Who would have thought it? General Ross, Flash Thompson and now Jane Foster are all (or have been ) Avengers! Just to show anyone can be Avengers now.

Why can't Flash or Jane be Avengers under the right circumstances? If we're talking about a lack of powers, sure. But their personalities seem right up the correct alley.

Anywho. Odison will get his hammer again. Folks just have no patience.

BANNED

Yes, of course he will. He was replaced by that dude with the pony tail way back in the 90s.

I wonder if he will find another Thor's hammer during the extradimensional shenanigans. I mean, if there is something able to survive Incursions, that is Mjolnir. For all we know there are quadrillions of Mjolnirs floating in Hyperspace, waiting for Thor to find them.

Well, even Sabertooth is an Avenger now; and Deadpool was one for like five minutes in AXIS.

Quote Originally Posted by shgs View Post
    avengers+thor.jpg

Plus pretty much every time she appears outside of the main Thor series she is fighting alongside Avengers.
    I honestly question the continuity when it comes to that especially when the every Avengers title has never had her part of any team, Rage of Ultron is confirmed to be set after Secret Wars and in Ultron Forever, the present day Vision and Black Widow really didn't know who she was.

Uh, Stan Lee is still alive.
    spider-man from 1962 through 2007 R.I.P will miss you always.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    I wonder if he will find another Thor's hammer during the extradimensional shenanigans. I mean, if there is something able to survive Incursions, that is Mjolnir. For all we know there are quadrillions of Mjolnirs floating in Hyperspace, waiting for Thor to find them.
    Man that's right, why can't he just get one of those when secret wars ends ! Think of it, 2 different versions of Mjolnir for both odinson and jane fosters...and yet the same hammer !!
    spider-man from 1962 through 2007 R.I.P will miss you always.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I honestly question the continuity when it comes to that especially when the every Avengers title has never had her part of any team, Rage of Ultron is confirmed to be set after Secret Wars and in Ultron Forever, the present day Vision and Black Widow really didn't know who she was.
    yeah. that page just doesn't fit with anything else we've seen....

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well, there is also a panel where Spider-woman says that she is hot and Captain Marvel gets jealous.

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor8607 View Post
    Uh, Stan Lee is still alive.
    Plus, Stan loved that stuff when he was an active writer of multiple titles.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)