Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

Really, really happy and excited about this.

The comic has been brilliant so far and I can definitely see it working as a TV show. I'm a HUGE fan of Justified, also shown on FX, and if they can hit on the same aesthetic as Harlan County, it'll be one hell of a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Rand's Other Fist View Post
    Really, really happy and excited about this.

The comic has been brilliant so far and I can definitely see it working as a TV show. I'm a HUGE fan of Justified, also shown on FX, and if they can hit on the same aesthetic as Harlan County, it'll be one hell of a show.
    I've always meant to watch Justified... I just always get distracted. But I agree, it seems to give off the right type of setting for Southern Bastards.

Gots No Chi Danny Rand's Other Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I've always meant to watch Justified... I just always get distracted. But I agree, it seems to give off the right type of setting for Southern Bastards.
    Well worth checking it out. First five eps or so are done-in-ones but are pretty fun, it's halfway through series one and definitely on into series two that **** starts getting really real.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Rand's Other Fist View Post
    Well worth checking it out. First five eps or so are done-in-ones but are pretty fun, it's halfway through series one and definitely on into series two that **** starts getting really real.
    That'll be my first summer show to watch then (perks of working in education)