All-New Member

Question Completely Lost - Comic Name

This is probably the wrong place to post this, but anyway...

I'm trying to find the name of a comic mini-series I used to have. It was either 3 or 4 issues (I don't remember).

I thought it was called Generation X but that's not right.

It crossed over with the Savage Land and was about a group of mutants being trained by Wolverine. They had collars fitted around their necks that helped them to control their powers (though later they found out the collars actually limited their powers and they become much stronger when removed).

The whole story revolves around some lady doing genetic experiments on savage-land beasty things. Once becomes super smart and takes over a building and puts a force field around it. (The super smart experiment creates has the doctor engineer him some dino warriors but they are unstable and melt.)

In the end, wolverine and the team are victorious and wolverine leaves them.

That's all I can remember. Anyone know what this series was??? I came so close to popping my brain trying to remember but no luck...

There was X-Treme X-Men: Savage Land, but I don't think Wolverine was involved.

Could it have been a Marvel UK title?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted View Post
    There was X-Treme X-Men: Savage Land, but I don't think Wolverine was involved.

Could it have been a Marvel UK title?
    Nope. That wasn't it. It didn't have anything to do with the X-Men except that it was just wolverine training a bunch of mutants (who were not affiliated with Xavier in any way but some other people). It had no tie-in with X-Men aside from Savage Land and Wolverine.

I have no idea if it was a UK title. I'm in South Africa and it was some time in the 90's. I'm not even sure if it was Marvel or if it was licensed by Marvel.

Not helpful I know...

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

You might try asking at the X-forums.

All-New Member

YAH! Three years later and I found it. After lots of prayer (yeah, I was that desperate :-D) I search for all blue mutants and went through them page by page until I found the one I remembered from the comic (and could thus get his name: Tim Holloway) and thereby found the series.

It is a four issue mini-series called: GenetiX