Default Harley Quinn and Power Girl #1 - Prostitutes? *spoilers*

6 issues when it was originally announced it was only 4 that prob means there's a demand for this book. Maybe once this is over we get another Power Girl ongoing.

This arc team-up within the 2-ish team-up they had is such a lazy/gimmick way to revisit the Crazy Crusaders.

The Yoda-Gollem mishmash lingo is a challenge to smooth reading pace with little story device payoff.

"unacceptable cleavage" - heh, okay there more than average amount of it but it really wasn't that bad when compared to past cheesecake posings. Accusing her of being a prostitute was funny though.

Mr.Mind getting puked on was karma at her best.

Power Girl phrases some confusing Earth 2 origin reference. Can somebody please elaborate?

Overall: Too underwhelming and a gratuitous Obliterationfest so far.

Preview..
    HARLEYPG-Cv1-ds-604ff.jpg
    Last edited by Bookem Danno; 06-19-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    6 issues when it was originally announced it was only 4 . . .
    Where / when was it originally announced as only four issues?

Harley Quinn and Power Girl #1 WE ARE there. We Have Already treated to the UN arc With the unlikely team-up Harley Quinn and Girl Power In Harley Quinn series written by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti. Here, the two write back cronies For A Miniseries Who We still secret Moves Directly In this arc to Events Held in question, with Justin Gray pour aider In this task crazy. Already in The arc of Harley Quinn saw on That it was of anything but hyper duo is YET Effective. Stupidity Harley Quinn who met June Girl Power amnesia and makes him believe they foment United Nations duo of heroines, only the ground is starting funny, But Sees When the Evolve is even worse. In EC first issue of a right to the first shipment of two ladies after Harley That ate a giant pizza and Manos What Was defeated. They find themselves on a strange planet face perverse non Yoda On the strange pets. Once this first part, the anything start DECELER, But in fact basically fan I am, the car I imagine very well that they Have The Same reaction on seeing the pet in question. Then Harley Girl Power uses its super-strength and super-weapons found by chance. And frankly, Harley With weapons, ITS Reflections, Its tires actions and I after I reflect, I could not help but think of former Lobo tracks. It's stronger than me, but the point is clear: yes, this IS Harley Quinn in addition to the Lobo as Batman TAS. Should he want me to say it, even if you IT seems completely impossible, ou crazy ou anything.

Anyway, the anything is the key word in this issue, with more crazy characters all as each other, completely insane revelations for Power Girl, humor in the costume of Pee Gee (all the world will have identified as being realistic, humor eh). We discover a cocoon of love, and the main head is in bad shape, but leather and mustache will be the cornerstone of this rescue mission. Yes, dear Vartox is back, well, not in power because it is held prisoner of a dictator. As I said, the anything. We even at times the impression of attending a tribute to Men in Black with Harley who, making mumuse with a tiny pistol, removes rust head of a character, and we saw the effects of small arms in the film ... This sequence of nonsense, completely stupid thoughts, self-deprecating lot more to me, but it is likely that some complain of a feeling of heaviness and too parodic. However, it is obvious that the title is to be taken lightly, without taking the head. Now it is certain that if you want a hyper-reflective history with cosmic issues and consequences for an entire universe, go your way, though ... It is very likely that everything ends basically anything. Well, I think I've said enough this term, it is time to stop. Let's go to artistic work. It is super nice, the expressions are properly inflated though sometimes a bit questionable, but I hangs well. It is not too perfect, it's not full of faults, there is a very interesting just medium, which is not unlike a certain old-school touches that still brings me back to my comparison Lobo (how heavy This one!). So, it has a special atmosphere that well suits the crazy atmosphere of the title. Too sharp boards would not, in my opinion, not at all stuck with the adventures of Crazy Crusaders.
    Harley Quinn and Power Girl # 1 is a good way to have fun , to be entitled to self -mockery , without falling into the ridiculous . It's pretty, it's violent (very violent) , funny, but while having an interesting story altogether . This unlikely duo always work as quickly and as a result ! Frankly , yes it is a big heart for helping me <3
    "my feminism will be intersectional, or will it be bullshit." Kelly Sue Deconnick
    "All this magic stuff needs new terminology because it's not what people are being told it is at all." Grant Morrison

Always Rakzo

I personally think that we're waaay past the cliche of making sex workers something insulting or degrading.

But still, I really enjoyed this issue. It was fun.

Spectacular Member

Wait a second, I think Power Girl is implying that's she's the original Pre-Crisis Earth 2 Power Girl, what with her timeline dying and the Earth 2 thing happening. Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first Convergence survivor