Super Moderator

Default New "Kingdom Hearts III" Trailer will Excite and Frustrate

Square Enix has unveiled a new gameplay trailer for the long-anticipated "Kingdom Hearts III," which will include elements from Disney's "Tangled."

Full article here.

I used to love the KH games but the last I played was 365/2 days, I've got no clue what the story is anymore, it's so fractured being all over the place in spin offs and on tons of different consoles.

I'm not impressed with what I've seen so far. It looks like it came straight from the days when Japan was on top of the gaming world and could do no wrong. And the story has just gotten to be way too convoluted.

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

I'm not impressed with the fact that it's only going to be on PS4 and XBOX One. I understand it's a marketing stunt but hey, not everyone wants to pay to play online...I'll stick with my PS3, thanks.
    "With great power comes great responsibility."

At some point studios stop producing for older consoles, it's a bit silly to complain about it when everyone's known it's coming. I'm willing to bet money that most of the stuff being show at E3 this year isn't going to make it to the last gen consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    At some point studios stop producing for older consoles, it's a bit silly to complain about it when everyone's known it's coming.
    I don't know what it is with people and this past generation of consoles. For whatever reason, they think that their PS3s are supposed to last forever.

aka "The Watchdog" 8BitRedBeard's Avatar

You don't have to pay to play online, thus making PS3s better to play on. But let's keep this on track.

I heard a rumor that there may be a Star Wars place in this one, a lightsaber keyblade would rock!
    Last edited by 8BitRedBeard; 06-18-2015 at 06:24 PM.
    "With great power comes great responsibility."