Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pleeease let me sync account. Please please please.

Amazing Member

really tempted many times to start on these but with so many years its very off putting as was sandman and only managed a few.

that many years will take a long time to read and cost some serious money :s

For those interested, there is a 99.9% chance of them not sync-ing with the Dark Horse app, as they are by different companies.
    Unless Dark Horse offers a one-time opportunity to link accounts, which is doubtful. Although... if Dark Horse does close their app down eventually, I could see them doing that.

The DC and Marvel apps (not Marvel Unlimited) are run by Comixology, they are just publisher specific for those who don't want to read anything else. Hence, the reason why those sync with the main Comixology app.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Incredible Member

Without syncing, it's completely useless to me.

Dark Horse offers far better discounts than Comixology.

Formally: The Adventurer Jim Purcell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MECHANO View Post
    The chats that I've had with DH digital support makes it sound like drm-free is a no go... At least in the DH digital store. They said there were too many licenses and creators and rights.
    Which is weird, because Image does it without any problem whatsoever. And IDW mostly does it with all their licensed titles. Except TMNT for some reason...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Purcell View Post
    Which is weird, because Image does it without any problem whatsoever. And IDW mostly does it with all their licensed titles. Except TMNT for some reason...
    Yeah, I was just about to say this.

It looks like DH is only selling bundles and graphic novels on Comixology --- single issues have to be purchased through DH.