Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Newfound Relationships in Battleworld

A simple topic with a simple premise: What new relationships or entanglements have resulted from Secret Wars? What are some unique couples from across Battleworld? What new families have been forged?

In Runaways #1, apparently Tandy and Tyrone are brother and sister now...okay...my brain has to do a 180 right there but...okaaaay...

Edit: It might be an adoption scenario, we don't know. But still, I'm so used to their UST, that this is pretty awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post
    In Runaways #1, apparently Tandy and Tyrone are brother and sister now...okay...my brain has to do a 180 right there but...okaaaay...

Edit: It might be an adoption scenario, we don't know. But still, I'm so used to their UST, that this is pretty awkward.
    I wouldn't say "are brother and sister now", just that the versions in the comic, representing that alternate world, are brother and sister.

Still, that's fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Byakko View Post

There's also the concept that Jubilee and Pixie had been dating some time in the past.

Secret Love will have a story revolving around Kamala Khan and Robbie Reyes, inspired by Tumblr fanart of the shipping of Ms. Marvel and Ghost Rider.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Secret Love will have a story revolving around Kamala Khan and Robbie Reyes, inspired by Tumblr fanart of the shipping of Ms. Marvel and Ghost Rider.
    Now that one I just plain don't get. Have they ever been in the same room much less the same state as one another or am I missing something?

Nope. None at all. The two have never met each other, seen each other, etc.

They're just doing it for the hell of it, and as a joke inspired by said Tumblr fanart.

Ah why not. That's the point of an event like this. Everything and anything goes!

We need more crack-ships. Crack-ships all the way!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

A-Force: Lady!Loki as a foster parent/legal guardian to Nico Minoru and America Chavez, and they seem to both like her as such.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Havok and Wolfsbane in Extinction Agenda.

There aren't too many to chose from, unfortunately. Most of the writers are being very unimaginative in their cast choices. Barring a few books, most SW stuff just contains the same old small groups of characters that were getting all the attention before. Honestly, I've lost count of how many different versions of Kitty Pryde and Tony Stark there are in the various tie-ins.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I have a sneaky feeling as others have suggested that the Planet Hulk versions of Steve and Bucky are going to be revealed to be in a romantic relationship, going by some of the dialogue in #1. Also the extracted Miss America from Arcadia is apparently dating the 1602 version of Kate Bishop on the wall.

Astonishing Member MasterOfMagnetism's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I have a sneaky feeling as others have suggested that the Planet Hulk versions of Steve and Bucky are going to be revealed to be in a romantic relationship, going by some of the dialogue in #1. Also the extracted Miss America from Arcadia is apparently dating the 1602 version of Kate Bishop on the wall.
    Yeah I've heard the rumour that Planet Hulk Steve and Bucky are a couple. In the preview for the second issue Steve is dreaming and calls out Bucky's name before waking up.

If Kamala and Robbie are getting paired up just because of some fanart even though they've never met you'd think Steve would get paired up with Bucky and Tony for that matter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    so marvel using the secret wars AUs to do the ships fan like. Not bad, good use of the concept. hope they will be explicit with bucky and steve

Logan is living and working with another older version of Danielle Cage in Old Man Logan, the latter taking care of the Hulk baby.