Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Axel-In-Charge: Inside "All-New Inhumans," Expanding "Amazing Spider-Man"

Axel Alonso talks the continued importance of the Inhumans, what to expect from "Amazing Spider-Man" #1.1 and a DC-skewering "Deadpool" cover.

Full article here.

Great news that Asmus is back but I would love to see him as X book writer again.

So if Axel wanted to expand the Spider Man line, why didn't he just relaunch "Spectacular" or "Peter Parker?" why this "1.0 stuff?"

Niffleheim

It's so nice seeing a headline that states for every one to see that Inhuman books are expanding lol! Give me more.
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-21-2015 at 03:30 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

More Inhuman books, yay! We definitely need more. There are so many characters now that they really do need multiple books to contain them all.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    So if Axel wanted to expand the Spider Man line, why didn't he just relaunch "Spectacular" or "Peter Parker?" why this "1.0 stuff?"
    Amazing Spider-Man sells really well. Making a .1 of that title will get people to buy the issues in a much larger volume than a new mini-series or on going series with a different name. It's also a branding thing. The only place to regularly get Peter is Amazing. Anything else Spider-Man could, and probably will be, a different person.

Love how they say that the point of the .1 issues of Amazing Spider-Man are to not interrupt Slott's stories yet, as a result of the .1 issues, the stories get slowed down practically to a crawl since they then only ship 1 issue of Slott's story a month instead of the 2. Time lost the effect ends up the same since Slott's story then takes twice as long to tell.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

So there will be a romance book in ANAD... hopefully it's an antology, this or a new couple every arc.

If the length of time a group of characters has existed in continuity is the basis by which they get multiple series of books with nearly no audience to support them, where are my 10 Galactus books?

BANNED

Love how he praises the dynamic of the Magnus family when he retconned the hell out of that same family.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Gotta love that Q&A...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I love they are finally giving us some more Inhuman stories and solidifying their history. I just wish there was a way to have a subscription on the Marvel app so I didn't have to buy each issue individually.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    I love they are finally giving us some more Inhuman stories and solidifying their history. I just wish there was a way to have a subscription on the Marvel app so I didn't have to buy each issue individually.
    Comixology links to your Marvel account so can subscribe their and then they will show up on the Marvel App.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    Marvel Unlimited. Ten buck a month nets you access to all of marvel's comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Past View Post
    Comixology links to your Marvel account so can subscribe their and then they will show up on the Marvel App.
    Cool. Didn't realize that.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    Yeah, I have unlimited but the books are six months old before they reach there. I am too impatient. haha

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post

All of their available PAST issues, still gotta wait a couple months for (not so)current issues

Good service but people tend to leave that part out