Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    A-Force: Lady!Loki as a foster parent/legal guardian to Nico Minoru and America Chavez, and they seem to both like her as such.
    If they had asked me, I would have told them to use Kamala Khan as foster daughter of Loki instead of Nico Minoru.

A pity those aren't the 616 versions. It would have been great to have 616 Nico and 616 Chavez, back to their own world, still thinking of Loki as their mom.

Steve and Devil Dinosaur!!

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Misty and Paladin, M.O.D.O.K and Angela(well in M.O.D.O.K'S mind anyway) Havoc and Wolfbane and coming soon Ghost Rider(Robbie Reyes) and Ms. Marvel(Kamala Kahn).

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Doom and Sue.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I'm not one of those people who "ship" but Robbie and Kamala could be really fun, especially as an AU one off. Some of the fan art is just too adorable. I look forward to Secret Love.

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    If they had asked me, I would have told them to use Kamala Khan as foster daughter of Loki instead of Nico Minoru.

A pity those aren't the 616 versions. It would have been great to have 616 Nico and 616 Chavez, back to their own world, still thinking of Loki as their mom.
    Well, that's the thing. There is only one America Chavez in all the multiverse, so the one in A-Force/Siege must actually be the 616 one, just with her memories all fucked up by Doom. Presumably when things get put back, all those memories will be erased, but you never know, traces may remain. But while America must be the 616 version, we don't know for sure about any of the others. I suspect 616 Loki (or as close as we will get to it) is in Thors, not in A-Force. There are at least 2 Nicos on Battleworld so far as well, no telling which one (if any) is 616.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Well, that's the thing. There is only one America Chavez in all the multiverse, so the one in A-Force/Siege must actually be the 616 one, just with her memories all fucked up by Doom. Presumably when things get put back, all those memories will be erased, but you never know, traces may remain. But while America must be the 616 version, we don't know for sure about any of the others. I suspect 616 Loki (or as close as we will get to it) is in Thors, not in A-Force. There are at least 2 Nicos on Battleworld so far as well, no telling which one (if any) is 616.
    There may be at least four Nicos in the Battleworld - one in Arcadia, one in the Killoseum, and one in Inferno (wielding the Witchbreaker Staff, no less), and Runaways #1 featured a girl holding a large stick in the background of one scene, although it's not yet confirmed that it's Nico.

Elsa Bloodstone and the orphan.
    Roberta/Cap and her husband in 2099
    I particularly like the Bakian Family and Thanos meeting up.

Quote Originally Posted by StrixObscuro View Post
    There may be at least four Nicos in the Battleworld - one in Arcadia, one in the Killoseum, and one in Inferno (wielding the Witchbreaker Staff, no less), and Runaways #1 featured a girl holding a large stick in the background of one scene, although it's not yet confirmed that it's Nico.
    Oh right, i forgot about the one in Inferno! I want that team to be real after Secret Wars... but Strange's solo series kinda puts a kink in that now... Magic Avengers, it would be awesome.

And thinking on it, really, all of A-Force could count as 'new relationships' for all the characters involved. I mean think about it, if Chavez is 616, what does that mean for the rest of them? She can't be from Arcadia, so by extension.... Arcadia may not have actually ever existed ANYWHERE in the multiverse. Either they are ALL 616 like her and forced into a team that has never existed and made to believe they come from this imaginary world, or the same thing but they are all from a bunch of different universes and got thrown together, or Arcadia did exist somewhere in the multiverse, but for some odd reason America got shoehorned into it, but that would have altered the dynamics of the team, not to mention Loki and Nico's lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Secret Love will have a story revolving around Kamala Khan and Robbie Reyes, inspired by Tumblr fanart of the shipping of Ms. Marvel and Ghost Rider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Now that one I just plain don't get. Have they ever been in the same room much less the same state as one another or am I missing something?
    Shipping would be (or was ) amusing but, people take it too far. They sometimes actually think it is real. With Robbies' powers they could date long distance, if he would put up with her families' holding hands is dirty/illegal policy but, why would he? In real life, a warm blooded Latino dude would probably want a bit more. Or just a superpowered team up partner. Of course he is younger than her.

But, Shipping is so 2012 Heather.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfMagnetism View Post
    Yeah I've heard the rumour that Planet Hulk Steve and Bucky are a couple. In the preview for the second issue Steve is dreaming and calls out Bucky's name before waking up.

If Kamala and Robbie are getting paired up just because of some fanart even though they've never met you'd think Steve would get paired up with Bucky and Tony for that matter.
    Steve has woken up screaming Buckys' name many times before without the love interest. I guess Bucky is an adult now but, I still think of him as 15. Sort of gross.But, please do make some new gay characters for us. The more the merrier. I'm not much into sex in my comics. Straight or gay. Romance is for the women, to me. In the movies that is when I go to the bathroom. Usually nothing important happens.

As for Tony? Who would want him? A whore/gold digger maybe. That is about it though.

BANNED

romance is for women only?

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Forgot how to do spoilers but I think Morbius(might be a Baron?) and Janet are an idem in Age of Ultron VS Marvel Zombies. Again sorry for the no spoiler tag.

The Bakian family in Infinity Gauntlet is a lot of fun. I can't wait for them to meet Thanos.

There were some fun interactions between the Avengers and the Guardians 3000 group in Korvac Saga #1. Looking forward to see how those play out.

Mighty Member

Steve roger sand mother f***ing devil dinosaur

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Oh right, i forgot about the one in Inferno! I want that team to be real after Secret Wars... but Strange's solo series kinda puts a kink in that now... Magic Avengers, it would be awesome.

And thinking on it, really, all of A-Force could count as 'new relationships' for all the characters involved. I mean think about it, if Chavez is 616, what does that mean for the rest of them? She can't be from Arcadia, so by extension.... Arcadia may not have actually ever existed ANYWHERE in the multiverse. Either they are ALL 616 like her and forced into a team that has never existed and made to believe they come from this imaginary world, or the same thing but they are all from a bunch of different universes and got thrown together, or Arcadia did exist somewhere in the multiverse, but for some odd reason America got shoehorned into it, but that would have altered the dynamics of the team, not to mention Loki and Nico's lives.
    I just assumed that Chavez was out exploring the multiverse (seeing as she can literally kick portals between universes into existence), doing her own thing, was around Arcadia when the incursion hit, tried to help them, got stuck on Battleworld, and her memories got scrambled like everyone else's.