Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default Marvel Team-Up canon?

Hey all,

Been a long time ultimate fan and have most of the pre ultimatum stuff. With the universe coming to an end i've been a little nostalgic and have been reading back through, trying to stay somewhat chronological. Anyways, with marvel unlimited i now have the opportunity to read the marvel team-up stuff that never really interested me in the past. And honestly, from the ones i've read so far they haven't been that great, but i still wanted to experience the first appearances of many of the ultimate universe's characters. I believe it's been established most of the team-up stuff is canon, but could someone point out for me what isn't? I'd like to look for the discrepancies as i move forward with my reading. thanks

Incredible Member

The only issue that isn't canon is Fantastic Four, but there are continuity errors. Mostly with just Iron Man though and he's already a convoluted mess anyway.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The info on Iron Man eventually got retcon in the Ultimate Iron Man series.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The info on Iron Man eventually got retcon in the Ultimate Iron Man series.
    Which itself has been retconned. As of now, the UMTU issues are the closest thing we have to a canon origin for Iron Man. Editors have said it's not canon, but I don't think there's anything in the actual comics contradicting it though.