Page 12 of 129 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Small correction: If the story is disappointing, BvS may have a great opening weekend but cannot be expected to maintain initial success. Hopefully the story will be strong and this won't be an issue
    Are you speaking domestic only or worldwide?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    Small correction: If the story is disappointing, BvS may have a great opening weekend but cannot be expected to maintain initial success. Hopefully the story will be strong and this won't be an issue
    Movies don't need a decent story to be blockbusters. Transformers, Pirates of the Caribbean (sequels), Fast & The Furious etc all make mega bucks with their muddled stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    It seems WW will appear in costume in just a few scenes, maybe just one to emphasize the big reveal. What's not certain is if her secret ID Diana Prince will play a bigger role throughout the movie. And really, whether WW should have a tiny or big role really depends on the story. I agree with people who say they just can't throw a bunch of superheroes on the screen and expect massive box office. It all depends on how brilliant the story is. Now let me contradict myself. BvS is the one exception...the first movie with BM and SM will be a runaway success no matter what, however any subsequent films with BM and SM will have to be great to attract audiences.
    Yeah, I'm getting tired of reading comments from uninformed people that this movie is "too crowded" or "really a JL movie".

This is mainly a SM movie with his entire supporting cast, BM as a supporting character, a glorified cameo by WW, and a very brief cameo by Cyborg (Probably as Victor Stone).

In any case, if the story is great, it will make $800 million easy. But even if it is not so great, for the first time with BM and SM in the same movie, I could still see it making north of $600 million. I guess it all depends on the GA reaction. We will wait and see.

Speaking of news, it is not that long until Comic Con San Diego. I wonder what WB/DC are going to announce?

Quote Originally Posted by Hapless Henchman View Post
    Yeah, I'm getting tired of reading comments from uninformed people that this movie is "too crowded" or "really a JL movie".

This is mainly a SM movie with his entire supporting cast, BM as a supporting character, a glorified cameo by WW, and a very brief cameo by Cyborg (Probably as Victor Stone).

In any case, if the story is great, it will make $800 million easy. But even if it is not so great, for the first time with BM and SM in the same movie, I could still see it making north of $600 million. I guess it all depends on the GA reaction. We will wait and see.

Speaking of news, it is not that long until Comic Con San Diego. I wonder what WB/DC are going to announce?
    BvS sure doesn't seem crowded when compared to many other superhero movies, including CapAmerica2. I think main filming starts one week from today. Would be cool to get costume reveals this week and maybe some sort of trailer at San Diego. Psyched!
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

I know you're trying to find out where I hang my cape. YOU WON'T.

Guys, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

THE BATMOBILE!!!!!!!!!!! From Snyder's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/statu...194944/photo/1

Ultimate Member

To be fair, we don't know how big WW's role will be. The fact that Gal is not only working out, but also undergoing weapons/fight training would seem to indicate that she's got more than just a cameo. Also, they announced her casting pretty early on, which also lends credence to her idea. Assuming that she's "just a glorified cameo" is just at problematic as assuming that she's a huge part of the movie. We don't have enough evidence to claim either at this point. My guess is that it's something in between.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tra-EL View Post
    Guys, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

THE BATMOBILE!!!!!!!!!!! From Snyder's Twitter:

https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/statu...194944/photo/1
    Cool, it's definitely got some kind of fin on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Hapless Henchman View Post

If we factor in how much should happen in this movie, it runs the risk of becoming too crowded. Clark's status quo still hasn't been established (despite already having an origin story that should have done that). Luthor needs to be established. The main conflict(s) need to be set up. Batman needs to be given some attention. The guest stars need whatever amount of time they require.

It all comes down to how many characters or elements they need to fit in, and how much time they each require. It also comes down to how well the creators can fit it all together.

"Could be time to pull the tarp...Tomorrow?" - Zack Snyder

Extraordinary Member

Show us man! ;D

Jesse Eisenberg on Lex Luthor:

"It's an interesting character. The movie is really good," he told TODAY Monday. "But yeah, if I say anything beyond that, somebody will probably descend from the ceiling."

Quote Originally Posted by Tra-EL View Post
    "Could be time to pull the tarp...Tomorrow?" - Zack Snyder
    Holy moly. It's ON!
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Extraordinary Member

For some reason, I didn't even think of the Batmobile being in the film.

The Batmobile (from the back) looks to be Arkham-inspired. Hopefully it's not too much line the Nolan Tumbler.

And, yes, Zack. Tomorrow.