Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    You're absolutely right. That is eerily similar to Gadot's likeliness.
    She's even beautiful as comic art.
    Gadot has shown more dedication as Wonder Woman than Megan Fox as April. Also keep in mind folks Lynda Carter wasn't mega buff as Wonder Woman either.

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Gadot has shown more dedication as Wonder Woman than Megan Fox as April. Also keep in mind folks Lynda Carter wasn't mega buff as Wonder Woman either.
    I love Lynda Carter but you're right, she wasn't buff. She had more hips and boobs than Gal, but that's it. And I for one am thrilled that a pair of double d's are not a prerequisite to WW casting in the 21st century. I can also guarantee that general audience moviegoers are not gonna run from the theater screaming that the new WW is not muscular enough to hurl a tank.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

BANNED

A buff Wonder Woman? Just no...Gadot looks fine as she is. This is not what WW needs to look like

thCC4UZIP8.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    A buff Wonder Woman? Just no...Gadot looks fine as she is. This is not what WW needs to look like

thCC4UZIP8.jpg
    Quoted for truth. That and WW shouldn't be defined as just T & A. That's Power Girl's routine not someone like WW

While I can't speak for Fox's dedication for April, or lack thereof, solely due to the fact that I'm not following the new TMNT film (never been interested in the franchise), I do agree that Gadot has shown dedication.
    What I need is to see more interviews of her. Her personality is so bubbly and infectious. Even when she was playing Gisele, her character in the "Fast and Furious" films, she showed so much enthusiasm in one of her interviews. I first saw that interview when her name went around as one of the three actresses vying for the role of Diana. In that moment, I knew she would be cast as WW. And then she was. Am I psychic or what?

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post

thCC4UZIP8.jpg

Yeah I much prefer Gadot's toned look over the buff look.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Top Carnivore View Post
    I love Lynda Carter but you're right, she wasn't buff. She had more hips and boobs than Gal, but that's it. And I for one am thrilled that a pair of double d's are not a prerequisite to WW casting in the 21st century. I can also guarantee that general audience moviegoers are not gonna run from the theater screaming that the new WW is not muscular enough to hurl a tank.
    Hey! Lynda Carter had a bust size of 34C! Gal has 32B. XD

I thought the super buff look for WW was in.

Like Chyna

Erica Cordie

Julia Vins

I don't know if it's just me but I think Gal Gadot looks almost perfect for the role as Wonder Woman, now I can't say much acting wise but she really does look the part as Wonder Women. The face, her complexion, and overall toned but not too ripped body makes me think that she was born to play her.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jphu8414 View Post
    I don't know if it's just me but I think Gal Gadot looks almost perfect for the role as Wonder Woman, now I can't say much acting wise but she really does look the part as Wonder Women. The face, her complexion, and overall toned but not too ripped body makes me think that she was born to play her.
    I agree. Gal possesses a unique beauty that encompasses the grace and beauty I associate with Diana.

Wonder Woman by John Byrne 1997

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jphu8414 View Post
    Yeah I need to see some trailer shots or scene clips before I make any judgement of her acting wise

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    I agree. Gal possesses a unique beauty that encompasses the grace and beauty I associate with Diana.

Wonder Woman by John Byrne 1997
    Which goes to show that even WW herself was never ripped. She has an athletic build but not in a bodybuilder kind of way. More toned and elegant fitted for an amazon princess.

Yeah I need to see some trailer shots or scene clips before I make any judgement of her acting wise
    Indeed, I'm not saying anything positive or negative about her acting until I see some actual footage.
    I'm actually pretty happy they went with a relatively unknown actor for the role, a character as iconic as Wonder Woman who has never been done before on the big screen should not really have a well known actor attached to the role in my opinion.
    And a relatively unexperienced actor does not necessarily equate to being a bad actor.

Kevin Smith hints at multiple batsuits and batmobiles in BvS.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/05/...nd-batmobiles/

As we know, Kevin Smith saw Ben Affleck’s Batsuit long before any of us did, because they’re friends and being a celebrity fan of something has its advantages. Now, in the wake of the first official photo released via Zack Snyder, Smith is talking again and giving out more hints about what we can expect.

Because, according to Smith in his latest Hollywood Babble-On podcast (transcribed via ComicBook.com), there’s still plenty to see.

As you may remember, I saw a photo of the Batsuit many months ago, and many people asked online, ‘Is that the picture you saw?’ No, that is a very cool picture, but that is not the picture I saw

As for the photo he did see:

They put it on a fake rooftop, and they lit it up. But it was in color, and you could see every piece of detail. So I’ve seen some people online go, ‘Why is this f***ing suit any different than the Chris Nolan Batsuit, it’s all one f***ing color.’ It’s like, ‘Dude, that’s a monochrome photo. You know what that means, one chrome.

That’s not a representation of what the suit looks like. So what the suit looks like, and I was always kind of keeping it quiet until they revealed it, but they’ve revealed it. And you can kind of see, and anybody that…you’ve seen some people take the picture and color it online. If you want to see what this f***ing suit looks like, you just go to Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns, go to the third book, Hunt the Dark Knight…it’s the exact f***ing outfit he’s wearing. That’s why I hugged that guy all those months ago.

And as for the Batmobile, he words it as if he’s just speculating, but he probably knows more than your average insider:

I will put this to you. What if it’s one of a few Batmobiles? What if that’s one of a few outfits in the movie? I suspect that’s the case.
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

Incredible Member

Have just been perusing the last few pages here. I sooooo wanted Jaimie Alexander (Lady Sif from the Thor movies) to be cast as Wonder Woman, as she was one of the candidates for it and I thought she was absolutely perfect in overall look (both face and physique) and acting ability. I was bummed at first when it didn't happen, but as I've written elsewhere I am refusing to be pessimistic about this movie and am looking forward to it with giddy anticipation. Gal Gadot- I've not seen any of her other films so I can't comment on her acting, and though she is certainly beautiful I do not see Wonder Woman in her face and though she is very toned she does look very thin for the role to me. However, I think those same things can be said about Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle in Dark Knight Rises and I loved that performance, so I am rooting for Gal to knock it out of the park and win me over. Of course the Catwoman suit (which was essentially an homage to Julie Newmar, I think) covered most of Anne, while any Wonder Woman costume is bound to show a lot more skin. I guess- let's have faith in Hollywood magic, folks.

One thing that really does intrigue me about Gadot is that she is Israeli and I hope she does not disguise her accent much, if at all. Because although Wonder Woman does wear the colors of America, she is absolutely not from here. She should both look and sound as exotic as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydromix View Post
    New pictures of Gal Gadot. She dyed her hair black:
    Looks pretty good to me. Looks like her hair is just really dark brown instead of pure black. Which is fine I guess.