Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

I love how annoyed Cav-El looks when he gets the trunks! Like when Grandma buys you a sweater for your birthday
    Last edited by dhandler01; 05-01-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dhandler01 View Post
    I love how annoyed Cav-El looks when he gets the trucnks! Like when Grandma buys you a sweater for your birthday
    They pretty much told him he can't be in the League of Supermen unless he wore them. LOL!!!!

Really hope all the stuff in the interview is true. Superman needs to be the star of this movie considering how his Metropolis life has only just begun.

Give folks some time - it's been less than 24 hours

No one from the old boards is banned from these, btw, so if someone isn't here yet, it's not because we're not letting them.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Give folks some time - it's been less than 24 hours

No one from the old boards is banned from these, btw, so if someone isn't here yet, it's not because we're not letting them.
    Just FYI: I had the hardest time making account. It kept being glitchy until I finally put Tra-el's name in the referral box (without asking him, sorry Tra-el!) then it created my acct. I'm loving this! Finally shed my dreaded Lafanboy name.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Why are black men so sexy?
    Because the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Where's zyrson?
    Z may have had trouble creating acct. After about five tries I finally had to put a member referral in my application. He'll be here today, I bet. If anyone has his personal email, ask him to user referral box. Worked for me!

I'm back!

Like Lafanboy above, I used the opportunity to change my username (old one jdn24). I chose the new one because I believe someone has to appreciate all the hapless goons, thugs, and henchman that have gotten beat up over the years. If it wasn't for them, who would super villians have to send into the fight in order to make their escape?

Anyway, back on topic. I was wondering who the "glue" of the Justice League is going to be? In other words, who is going to be there to hold the group together or rally around? In the Avengers, they said it was Agent Coulson. Does the "glue" of the Justice League have to be human and non-powered?

How about Lois Lane? How about Alfred? Or could it be a character like The Flash (He had that role in the JL cartoon, didn't he?)?

That is a good question actually I guess it would depend on the makeup of the team and other supporting characters in the movie. Normally I would say Cyborg should be since he will be the youngest most likely and in awe of his fellow Leaguers but I think that it would be kind of cool if Steve Trevor was that guy...perhaps in defiance of some in his agency. I think you can have him be more than just Wonder Woman's love interest just like he is in the comics now.

BANNED

Ben Affleck is gonna kill it!

That is a good question actually I guess it would depend on the makeup of the team and other supporting characters in the movie. Normally I would say Cyborg should be since he will be the youngest most likely and in awe of his fellow Leaguers but I think that it would be kind of cool if Steve Trevor was that guy...perhaps in defiance of some in his agency. I think you can have him be more than just Wonder Woman's love interest just like he is in the comics now.
    I don't think it can be anyone from the government since they already established in MOS that the government doesn't really trust SM and I think that will be the dynamic going forward (in both SM vs BM and JL).

I think you are probably right in that they will go with Cyborg as the "glue". They will be present at his accident and come together over it. After he emerges as Cyborg, they take him under their wing to train him and help him along.

Well if you read Justice League Trevor is liaison to the Justice League and the government does not seem to trust them much. Could be similar. Trevor works with the Justice League despite what his "employers" think. Maybe he helps start Argus for this purpose.

If it is Cyborg, then I would like Cyborg's accident to happen in the Superman/Batman movie and maybe they save him but oly after his father injects him with nanites. Have two scenes at the end of the movie right before the credits role, one where Luthor is recruiting villains for a purpose (perhaps at the behest of a certain New God or other big bad) and a second where Victor Stone slowly starts to Cyborg out.

Well if you read Justice League Trevor is liaison to the Justice League and the government does not seem to trust them much. Could be similar. Trevor works with the Justice League despite what his "employers" think. Maybe he helps start Argus for this purpose.

If it is Cyborg, then I would like Cyborg's accident to happen in the Superman/Batman movie and maybe they save him but oly after his father injects him with nanites. Have two scenes at the end of the movie right before the credits role, one where Luthor is recruiting villains for a purpose (perhaps at the behest of a certain New God or other big bad) and a second where Victor Stone slowly starts to Cyborg out.
    Yeah, but that changed quickly, right? With him and Waller creating 'JLA'?

I think they should do for for BvS and the following films (great opportunity to introduce characters like MM, since they are going with new 52 lineup, at least it seems that way).

But, would he work with someone as 'puny' as Lex (Does he respect any human beings?). I think Brainic suits better for that scene (have him as a villain for another movie).

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That is awesome!

Jee,

Personally I want Brainiac as the big bad over Darkseid but with Ultron being the Avengers villain I am not sure that will happen. (I know nothing about Ultron but that is what people seem to say) Lex discovering a sentient computer that he thinks will better mankind only it is really Brainiac invading all the systems of Earth in the hopes of destroying it.

Darkseid has been known to lower himself to work with humans in the past. Remember Intergang was affiliated with Darkseid and in the JLU finale the Secret Society of Supervillains were pawns in Darkseid's game. He will do whatever it takes to destroy Earth and control the universe with the Anti-Life Equation!