Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Any news, fellow Supe-fans?

Amazing Member

First look at LexCorp from ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’, update on leaked Superman statue

A few days ago I reported that a LexCorp scene would be shot next week and now thanks to Batman News reader Chad, we have our first look at Lex Luthor’s office building. Chad posted the photo above on his blog and reports that after a couple weeks of construction a giant blue “X” has been added to the building with “LexCorp” written underneath.

Remember that Superman statue (pictured above) that leaked a few weeks ago? Chad has an update on that as well. First of all, it’s real and it’s from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Chad wasn’t able to snap a new photo, but saw it in person and said it must be at least 15 feet tall. Here’s what else he had to say about it:
    "It is standing on some steps that have been constructed. They look like the types of steps in front of a government building. They are concrete-ish in color. There isn’t a background, so I assume this will be green-screened and dropped into some other shot."
    read more at: http://batman-news.com/2014/06/08/fi...perman-statue/

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

A Superman memorial statue in (what seems to be) the iconic pose? Consider me hyped.

I'm sure people have seen this but I figured I'd share. I'd be down to a Clark Kent picture at this point. Seems like forever since there was anything (new) Supes related.

BANNED

"When Batman News reader Chad reported that there was a 15 foot Superman statue near the LexCorp set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice... he wasn’t kidding!

Michigan native “Bananadoc” grabbed his camera and headed to the old GM building across the street from the Michigan Motion Picture Studios in Pontiac to snap the photo above. The statue is still being constructed, but you can clearly see that it’s Superman in front of a huge green screen.
    Bananadoc also tried to get a better photo of the LexCorp logo, but unfortunately it was covered up with a tarp. That tarp will be coming off later this week, however. Batman News has learned that a LexCorp scene will be filmed on June 12th and 13th.

http://batman-news.com/2014/06/09/gi...wn-of-justice/

So it means Superman is loved enough for the good people of Metropolis to make him a momument... Or it is all part of Lex's manipulations?

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    So it means Superman is loved enough for the good people of Metropolis to make him a momument... Or it is all part of Lex's manipulations?
    I'm guessing both. Which makes sense, Lex would play to the music while harboring his own hatred of Superman.
    Life is but a dream

Considering how much of Smallville and Metropolis got blown up in the previous movie, maybe they'll go back to the story of how Superman made Lex lose his hair and that's why Lex hates him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Considering how much of Smallville and Metropolis got blown up in the previous movie, maybe they'll go back to the story of how Superman made Lex lose his hair and that's why Lex hates him.
    I say to superman doesn't use that product to straighten Lex hair, now he is bald

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Or maybe Superman dies in this movie and that would be put up as a memorial

Quote Originally Posted by ABH-1979 View Post
    Warner Bros. Tours is just a tour of the Burbank studio, right? How do we know this has anything to do with the new movie?

So far, their tweeted teaser images, have been all old stuff.
    It had nothing to do with BvS... it's just a Batman prop exhibit for his 75th... because Warner Bros. Tours.

So Doomsday is gonna show up too?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainzo View Post
    Or maybe Superman dies in this movie and that would be put up as a memorial
    I dunno, that would be a major spoiler they are giving away.
    Life is but a dream

Incredible Member

I can't wait to get more info on this film. It seems like forever since we learned anything new! I'm hoping we can get some info during Comic Con!

Amazing Member
    Last edited by Rainzo; 06-11-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Fantastic Member AwesomeUsername's Avatar

Apparently Henry filmed a scene in the Superman suit yesterday. Not much was seen however because according to the source he was covered in a black robe. I really hope we get official pictures soon.
    Last edited by Joe Acro; 06-12-2014 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Language