Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

I donīt know. It seems there will be so many characters to introduce. The new Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Cyborg. It appears to be a lot of ground to cover in just a single movie, and I donīt particularly like rushed, fast paced plots. Especially taking into account that we have yet to see a lot of Superman himself: his day to day in The Planet, his daily routine being Superman, etc. The writer will have a lot of balls to keep in the air.
    Last edited by Charlus; 05-02-2014 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlus View Post
    I donīt know. It seems there will be so many characters to introduce. The new Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Cyborg. It appears to be a lot of ground to cover in just a single movie, and I donīt particularly like rushed, fast paced plots. Especially taking into account that we have yet to see a lot of Superman himself: his day to day in The Planet, his daily routine being Superman, etc. Good luck to the writer in keeping all the balls in the air!
    Cyborg wont be Cyborg in the movie though
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Astonishing Member

I think its a stroke of genius to set everything in different universe. If they're ultimately leading up to a crisis of infinite earth kinda movie. Shazam could be asked to come to JL earth to help for an impending evil.

There's a rumor going around that this is the leaked costume of WW in Batman vs Superman.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charlus View Post
    I donīt know. It seems there will be so many characters to introduce. The new Batman, Wonder Woman, Lex Luthor, Cyborg. It appears to be a lot of ground to cover in just a single movie, and I donīt particularly like rushed, fast paced plots. Especially taking into account that we have yet to see a lot of Superman himself: his day to day in The Planet, his daily routine being Superman, etc. The writer will have a lot of balls to keep in the air.
    It depends on how it's done. For example, Cyborg might not even be Cyborg in this movie. He could very well simply be Victor Stone, who appears only briefly to set up for future movies. And we still don't know just how big WW's role will be. Lex will probably be the main villain, or at least a major villain, so his appearance is natural. I think that we should wait to get more information on the actual story/plot before we judge anything.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    There's a rumor going around that this is the leaked costume of WW in Batman vs Superman.

Not bad, but I'm skeptical that this is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Not bad, but I'm skeptical that this is legit.
    Your skepticism is wise. It's an exact replica of this costume

Not a bad costume, though.

BANNED

I wouldn't mind if her costume resembles that.

Keep in mind, I'm not advocating for a WW costume exactly like these, but I sure do love the metallic elements in the battle skirts, plus the gladiator sandals or the greaves (armor protecting lower legs) equals fierce! If Wondy gets a solo trilogy, it'd also be super cool if her costume is updated with each film. As she stays in man's world longer, she adapts. Maybe by the 3rd film, she's wearing the classic red boots. Although red is the strongest color, so less is more. If her bustier is red, I'd go with dark blue boots. Bottom line, her uniform is the most changeable of the DC heroes. They can mix things up a bit with each new film.

image.jpg
    Fav Wonder Woman traits: Strength, Compassion, Love...never holds a petty grudge. Xo

That face looks photoshopped on. Looks good though

I also don't think this is real...darn I got really excited for a second because it looked really cool

Spectacular Member

It's obvious fake, though I found the costume to be meh.

The costume is believable though. I mean I am sure half the WW board will explode cause she is wearing a jacket but oh well It is an obvious photoshop though.

You guys mentioned Darkseid and how he is often powered down in his fights with Superman and the JL...but in reality he has to be. The New Gods are way too powerful to fight Superman and Batman. The only beings that should be able to beat Apokolips are the Gods of New Genesis. How are you supposed to believe that a being capable of enslaving the entire universe can be beaten up by Superman or shot dead by Batman? (god Final Crisis was terrible...oh my lord) It should take an entire universe of heroes to defeat him like the Anti-Monitor!

John's use of Darkseid may make him a bit weak (although if you read Earth 2 it makes sense he would be after his battle there) but it is the only possible way to have him in the Justice League movie. Any other story would be way too rushed and require a lot of work.

Quote Originally Posted by dhandler01 View Post
    The costume is believable though. I mean I am sure half the WW board will explode cause she is wearing a jacket but oh well It is an obvious photoshop though.

You guys mentioned Darkseid and how he is often powered down in his fights with Superman and the JL...but in reality he has to be. The New Gods are way too powerful to fight Superman and Batman. The only beings that should be able to beat Apokolips are the Gods of New Genesis. How are you supposed to believe that a being capable of enslaving the entire universe can be beaten up by Superman or shot dead by Batman? (god Final Crisis was terrible...oh my lord) It should take an entire universe of heroes to defeat him like the Anti-Monitor!

John's use of Darkseid may make him a bit weak (although if you read Earth 2 it makes sense he would be after his battle there) but it is the only possible way to have him in the Justice League movie. Any other story would be way too rushed and require a lot of work.
    Correct. Darkseid will have to be weakened. There is no way any movie studio would spend the money it would take to put out a film based on one of DC's "Crisis" events.

I think the DCAU handled Darkseid reasonably well though with the politics between Apokolips and New Genesis as a reason that Earth was off limits. I think WB could reasonably do something along those lines. Well into the future I mean...

I wouldn't mind this costume. I would probably lose the jacket and maybe make the pants a dark blue though. JMHO...