Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    When's this getting released?
    This July on the 18th.

http://www.amazon.com/Avengers-Time-...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

The pre-orders for Time Runs Out show it's being ordered alongside the Secret Wars 2015 hardcover. I'll be buying both for sure. I have both omnibus volumes of Hickman's FF. I'm curious to see if Secret Wars is the swan song for the FF that I've been hearing about.

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

War of Kings is getting an omnibus later this year.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/130...f_rd_i=desktop

Although, I really want one of those Annihilation omnibus still.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Thomas View Post
    This is probably about the only crossover that will be almost unanimously positive, along with Annihilation:Conquest. Most of the others will be disliked by
    the majority of people who take time to post about them. Some here dislike crossovers on principle and are automatically going to expect not to like them.
    I'm probably one of those people. Increasingly I dislike the fallout as much as the event though where crossovers take over from stories I was reading and replace them with ones I don't want to and even more when they then end series I was reading because of the event. Mostly though it's because the events themselves are garbage. I think the last Marvel event I actually enjoyed was the original Secret Wars and the first one I really disliked Secret Wars II.