Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

I'd love to see the first story arc be Dick Grayson on a hit-mission to get rid of Deathstroke, opening up their history together.

Astonishing Member

It would be interesting if anyone still remember that. But Bludhaven probably never existed in the first place now.

This book honestly sounds fantastic. I'm a huge fan of Tim Seeley, but I love why they brought Tom in to get his CIA experience input. Add Helena B to the mix, and I'm really looking forward to this book come July.

I think the big question is who is Spyral and what is Dick doing there? Who's the bad guy? I kind of hope it's something more substantial than the "We got to get this evil scientist! who you've never heard of before today!"
    Last edited by FHIZ; 05-27-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Another interesting tidbit being that the first arc "is about Dick and Helena and how they relate to each other," or something along those lines.

I'm so ready for this.

I wish this was them just doing a Nightwing book instead of a spy book but I'm in. I'm actually get swayed by this.

Incredible Member

I am really wanting to this work! I like what they have said in that they want to give Dick Grayson a BIG push and to be on the same level with Batman and Superman.I want to Dick Grayson to be his own, not under the shadow of the Batman, but being the hero and man we know he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    The more i hear, the more excited i get for this book. I can't wait for issue 30.
    Only 1 more sleep! It's like Christmas!!

Quote Originally Posted by D.Grayson View Post
    Only 1 more sleep! It's like Christmas!!
    Literally how I feel right now. I just announced to my room mates that in the morning, I could finally read a new nightwing book for the first time in 2 months.