Super Moderator

Default "Batman," "Tokyo Ghost," "TMNT" & More in CBR's Buzzworthy Books of September

"Captain America: White" finally arrives, Jock joins "Batman," Marvel brings "Star Wars" closer to "The Force Awakens" and more this September.

Full article here.

All-New Member

Default Writer, do your research!!

Seriously, are you calling turtles amphibians? Anyone who has taken a high school biology class should know they are not. My 8-year old son just said, "No, they are reptiles".

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by werehawk View Post
    Seriously, are you calling turtles amphibians? Anyone who has taken a high school biology class should know they are not. My 8-year old son just said, "No, they are reptiles".
    From the 'article': "...IDW's celebration of the most totally amphibian foursome ever."

All-New Member

Pretty sure they are Teenagers.

Are the Turtles good?
    It can't be that bad, because they already reached 50 issues, but I only know the older stuff which got the praises, but never really got me fascinated at all.
    And I have to admit, I like the "newest" CGI animation.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPhW View Post
    Are the Turtles good?
    It can't be that bad, because they already reached 50 issues, but I only know the older stuff which got the praises, but never really got me fascinated at all.
    And I have to admit, I like the "newest" CGI animation.
    The current Turtles book is excellent and a really interesting blend of the handful of different versions of Turtles continuities which have existed prior to this run. Definitely give it a shot, because as someone who watched the old cartoon, the early 2000's cartoon, the first two films, and read the early comics, this stuff is great.