Super Moderator

Default Noelle Stevenson Steps Down From "Lumberjanes"

Noelle Stevenson announced that she's leaving the BOOM! Studios series she co-created, with Kat Leyh joining Shannon Watters as co-writer.

Full article here.

Oh No, Not That Guy Greg McElhatton's Avatar

I'm sorry to see Stevenson go, she's a real talent. (And is Grace Ellis off the series for good too? She vanished from the writing credits after the first story arc, and I'd wondered if it was just temporary, but I guess not.)

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Wish i was reading this in singles. I actually have yet to pick up any trades. But I will!
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

trade-waiting - Ice Cream Man, Monstress

backlog - Blade of the Immortal, Mignolaverse, Promethea, X-Cutioner's Song

Aww man, that sucks But I understand that she's probably working on a million other thing right now.

It's always sad to see a co-creator step off their own project, though.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

BANNED

There goes some really great art from a wonderful co creator. I wish her the best of luck on her future projects.