Page 205 of 347 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 5196
  1. #3061
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Edit: Did something in empire happened that made it look legit now.
    Yeah (the bit about the Vanishing Point), hence why it got dug up over on 'Tropes.

  2. #3062
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    16,625

    Default

    Hallelujah! After two weeks of no-shows, CBR have the previews up this week, including Spider-Man #20:
    http://www.cbr.com/spider-man-20/

  3. #3063
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,263

    Default

    BC reports that the "Insider" info is rubbish. One of the writers the "informant" said would be taking over Daredevil even commented on the article saying he had'nt contacted Marvel in years.

  4. #3064
    Spectacular Member CryoFlar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hallelujah! After two weeks of no-shows, CBR have the previews up this week, including Spider-Man #20:
    http://www.cbr.com/spider-man-20/
    Did I miss something? Why is Miles in Tokyo and going James Bond?

  5. #3065
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hallelujah! After two weeks of no-shows, CBR have the previews up this week, including Spider-Man #20:
    http://www.cbr.com/spider-man-20/
    I don't know what's going on but it looks cool so I'm in. This could possibly be a dream or something like that, but it seems unlikely.

  6. #3066
    Incredible Member Grimm911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hallelujah! After two weeks of no-shows, CBR have the previews up this week, including Spider-Man #20:
    http://www.cbr.com/spider-man-20/
    I think I'm going to have to read this issue to the tune of Johnny Rivers' "Secret Agent Man"

  7. #3067
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hallelujah! After two weeks of no-shows, CBR have the previews up this week, including Spider-Man #20:
    http://www.cbr.com/spider-man-20/
    Oh....and don't forget about Preview Pages for CHAMPIONS #12.

  8. #3068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    BC reports that the "Insider" info is rubbish. One of the writers the "informant" said would be taking over Daredevil even commented on the article saying he had'nt contacted Marvel in years.
    I hadn't heard about the guy's stuff until after it had been debunked. It's bunk, but I think the idea of teen books with the Ultimate monicker (Ultimate Iron Man with Ironheart, Ultimate Spider-Man with Miles Morales) is a decent one.

  9. #3069
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I hadn't heard about the guy's stuff until after it had been debunked. It's bunk, but I think the idea of teen books with the Ultimate monicker (Ultimate Iron Man with Ironheart, Ultimate Spider-Man with Miles Morales) is a decent one.
    Yeah, the Ultimate line being re purposed as the flagship brand for the "diverse" line probably might even have spared the company those marketing headaches.

  10. #3070
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yeah, the Ultimate line being re purposed as the flagship brand for the "diverse" line probably might even have spared the company those marketing headaches.
    Ultimate Legacy? I think that could have been a good idea, (try to) give everybody what they want without completely alienating either older fans or younger/newer fans. As for the previews, color me curious . . . spoilers:
    and is that the Champions doing karaoke?
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  11. #3071
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    16,625

    Default

    Yeah, what's wrong with that? The team has regular meetings, this is no different to the camping trip where they first recruited Cyclops, or the paintballing they did that one time. They do fun stuff, but Viv always monitors for situations that need their attention. What I'm curious about is, when did they bag themselves a headquarters?

  12. #3072
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    I'd been wondering about that too, I assume that Cho's the one with the money so he's the one providing. But it really hasn't been explained where any money comes from. Also with Miles going on this undercover mission does that make him Spy-der-man?

  13. #3073
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,156

    Default

    Given the money Cho amassed during Incredible Hercules, I'd guess he was the one providing funding for the team.

    (Side note: I really enjoyed Incredible Hercules.)

  14. #3074
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I'd been wondering about that too, I assume that Cho's the one with the money so he's the one providing. But it really hasn't been explained where any money comes from. Also with Miles going on this undercover mission does that make him Spy-der-man?
    Cho's probably the only member of the team that's really wealthy so on-top of the tech and transportation I'm betting he pays for everything else.

  15. #3075
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    I hope this mission in Tokyo lets Miles use some of the skills he got while training in the Red Room, that'd be a nice bit of continuity and give Miles a chance to show off his stealth and hand-to-hand skills.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •