Page 253 of 347 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 5196
  1. #3781
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He at least got more focus then he does in the current cartoon.

    I don't recall him sitting out four straight episodes for no reason once he joined the Web Warriors .
    One of those episodes was aired out of order ("Screwball Live" should have aired just before Miles got bitten.) So it's really 3 straight episodes so far.

  2. #3782
    Astonishing Member kurenai24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Essex, MD
    Posts
    2,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Miles is getting an hardcover omnibus chronicling his entire Ultimate Universe run.

    Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus HC
    This is tempting since the individual issues I have are all digital.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt but someone that works as the Entertainment Correspondent for BBC News tweeted that the movie will be called Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse.
    https://twitter.com/lizo_mzimba/stat...58247150444544
    What the hell... this is a bit of a shit title.

    I can already imagine it now, a narrator saying "you all know the story about Peter Parker blah blah blah, but here's a new one blah blah blah Miles Morales"

    Stop handle holding your audience this why individuals don't know how to infer.

    And if there is going to be other spin offs with other spider characters, other than Gwen and Miguel who else will they use, Ben and Kaine have the baggage of being clones in which case you'd have to dedicate a 7th movie (even if animated) to Peter Parker about I guess the Clone Sage that ends on just Ben and Kaine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Tbh, I would die if I saw something like that crawling around but it's cool.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

    ~~

    Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.


    ~~

    Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

  3. #3783
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    And if there is going to be other spin offs with other spider characters, other than Gwen and Miguel who else will they use, Ben and Kaine have the baggage of being clones in which case you'd have to dedicate a 7th movie (even if animated) to Peter Parker about I guess the Clone Sage that ends on just Ben and Kaine.
    There's also Spider-Girl (Mayday) and Spider-Man Noir .

  4. #3784
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Though it is most likely it the entire Spiderverse doesn't have to be an immediate thing, it could just be a way of showing that Peter isn't the only Spider person out there. The first movie could be about all about Miles, then there'd be other movies about different spiders that all culminate an actual Spiderverse movie where they all team up.

  5. #3785
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Though it is most likely it the entire Spiderverse doesn't have to be an immediate thing, it could just be a way of showing that Peter isn't the only Spider person out there. The first movie could be about all about Miles, then there'd be other movies about different spiders that all culminate an actual Spiderverse movie where they all team up.
    So many Spider-People .

  6. #3786
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So many Spider-People .
    Maybe this franchise should have started with a radioactive cockroach!

  7. #3787
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Preview is up for Spider-Man #235....
    .....As well as for the Preview Pages of AVENGERS #674.

  8. #3788
    Astonishing Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Take this with a grain of salt but someone that works as the Entertainment Correspondent for BBC News tweeted that the movie will be called Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse.
    https://twitter.com/lizo_mzimba/stat...58247150444544
    ugh, I wanted a miles solo film, not a story with various spider-men. smh

  9. #3789
    Fantastic Member Project37's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    297

    Default

    In addition to being a New York Times bestseller (!), Jason Reynolds' novel Miles Morales: Spider-Man earned a spot on NPR's Best Books of 2017:

    https://apps.npr.org/best-books-2017...arvel-ya-novel
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

  10. #3790
    Incredible Member Grimm911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    In addition to being a New York Times bestseller (!), Jason Reynolds' novel Miles Morales: Spider-Man earned a spot on NPR's Best Books of 2017:

    https://apps.npr.org/best-books-2017...arvel-ya-novel

    And now the painter of the book's cover, Kadir Nelson is selling a limited edition portrait print of it on his website. Fair warning, you're wallet will cry.

    https://squareup.com/store/kadirnels...the-spider-man

  11. #3791
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,263

    Default

    Apparently the UK isn't receiving this week's Spider-Man, it's been delayed by another week

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12...lays-uk-x-men/

  12. #3792
    Fantastic Member Project37's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    And now the painter of the book's cover, Kadir Nelson is selling a limited edition portrait print of it on his website. Fair warning, you're wallet will cry.

    https://squareup.com/store/kadirnels...the-spider-man
    Damn. I love that image (it's a story all by itself) but at that price I'll have to settle for a phone wallpaper.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

  13. #3793
    Spectacular Member CryoFlar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    104

    Default

    spoilers:
    Miles just got another power.
    end of spoilers I can already hear the people raging at their keyboards.

  14. #3794
    Incredible Member HereNThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    673

    Default

    For the love of Ganke, just put Miles and Lana together.

    spoilers:
    New powers are cool. Likely going to replace his webshooters when he masters it, further separating him from Peter.
    end of spoilers

  15. #3795
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CryoFlar3 View Post
    spoilers:
    Miles just got another power.
    end of spoilers I can already hear the people raging at their keyboards.
    spoilers:
    Let them rage, his powers developing makes perfect sense considering he got the right at the start of puberty.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by HereNThere View Post
    For the love of Ganke, just put Miles and Lana together.
    spoilers:
    Honestly this whole thing with Fabio and Barbra is starting to feel like a set up, Miles and Lana are actually getting development and Lori and Aaron can act as a dark mirror of their relationship.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by HereNThere View Post
    spoilers:
    New powers are cool. Likely going to replace his webshooters when he masters it, further separating him from Peter.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm liking the new power, like the venom blast from the beginning it's something visually distinctive that separates Miles from the other spiders and I can't wait to see what else he develops.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Dragonick; 12-06-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •