Page 122 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5196
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I really enjoyed today's issue, the art was great, the drama was intense, and we got some nice setup for things to come.
    Yep, it was REALLY good. I loved everything about it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

OK I've just read the issue and I'm now I am absolutely convinced. If it's not Sarah, or David, then I want Szymon on art duty. This issue has now given me another quintessential artist for, Miles' arsenal in my mind. And don't fret, Nico fans, he's included as well. As it stands though the former three mentioned are my top choices in that specific order. And as always, Justin Ponser is untouchable for colorist.

The writing for the issue is one for the, Bendis vault of superior writing as well. I will never tire of seeing some , Jefferson, Miles, father/son bonding time. And I'm getting the feeling that they're both going to need it for the issues to come.

Is the villain the same dude from Bendis's Defenders preview art?

We need better comics

There is certainly a strong resemblance between the two of them.

Great Issue! The art by Szymon Kudranski perfectly complimented the tone of the story. And I really enjoyed the overall tone of this book. It feels good to have Miles finally returning to stories that are more self-contained.

I'm really excited to see where the story is going to go from here.
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 04-05-2017 at 03:31 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Greekfire13 View Post
    Great Issue! The art by Szymon Kudranski perfectly complimented the tone of the story. And I really enjoyed the overall tone of this book. It feels good to have Miles finally returning to stories that are more self-contained.

I'm really excited to see where the story is going to go from here.
    Fantastic issue. Incredible art and some truly gut-wrenching emotional moments. Rio's feelings of betrayal were so palatable it was painful. You really got the feeling that Miles' family might be permanently broken.

Ultimate Member

Interesting an editor missed Miles's Dad saying he's 10 when he's 17.

And I agree WHOEVER this artist was-TAKE MY MONEY. That art work was BEAUTIFUL-no disrespect to Sara & David. Can we give that guy a regular gig.

And man did Bendis troll the mess out of a lot of folks-when the girl who did the Spider-Man pod cast went on a rant. Everybody got told off in those two pages.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Interesting an editor missed Miles's Dad saying he's 10 when he's 17.

And I agree WHOEVER this artist was-TAKE MY MONEY. That art work was BEAUTIFUL-no disrespect to Sara & David. Can we give that guy a regular gig.

And man did Bendis troll the mess out of a lot of folks-when the girl who did the Spider-Man pod cast went on a rant. Everybody got told off in those two pages.
    He didn't literally mean that Miles was 10 years old, he's just saying that Miles is so young that it's ridiculous for him to be saying he hasn't met a girl in a "long time" that he liked as much as Gwen as though he's been in the dating world forever. So, not a mistake.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    He didn't literally mean that Miles was 10 years old, he's just saying that Miles is so young that it's ridiculous for him to be saying he hasn't met a girl in a "long time" that he liked as much as Gwen as though he's been in the dating world forever. So, not a mistake.
    Yeah, it was basically the equivalent of a teenager pulling a "Back in my day." Jefferson was really amused by it, and called him 10 as a joke.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Mighty Member

This is was really good, the fall out felt organic and it set up some nice drama for the future.

Also, I happy to see that Ganke maybe getting a love interest but it just feels like Danika is going to cause nothing but trouble for Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    Well, I will take this back. I spoke to Bendis yesterday and confirmed this and got all kinds of interesting hints for what's next for Miles! You can hear our conversation here:

http://ultimatespinpodcast.com/episo...ichael-bendis/
    Finally got a chance to listen to this, such a great interview, it really made excited for what is coming for Miles.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Finally got a chance to listen to this, such a great interview, it really made excited for what is coming for Miles.
    Thanks for checking it out! From one fan to the others, I recommend giving it a listen, especially to hear Bendis explain how Kudranski got the gig for this book. That guy did amazing work and deserves to go far. I hope he does more for Miles.

And really, Miles has always had amazing art for his main series - even if I don't always love the chapter, it's always great to look at.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

So could the mystery villain be
    spoilers:
    Uncle Aaron?
    end of spoilers
    Or is it too much of a stretch?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Yep, it was REALLY good. I loved everything about it.
    so what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    So could the mystery villain be
    spoilers:
    Uncle Aaron?
    end of spoilers
    Or is it too much of a stretch?
    I admit when I first saw him, I couldn't help but think it might be.

Now that the Gwen stuff is over, I picked this back up. Great issue, great art. Glad they addressed the "telling her mother" thing, because thats the first thing I figured Rio would do. May still do. This could end up having huge ramifications.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.