Page 116 of 347 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 5196
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I like the artwork and I especially like that he's teaming up with Bombshell in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianbarreilles View Post
    I wonder how long that will stick? Spider-Gwen also I'm hoping will be taking a breaking from crossovers.
    Looks like this whole next arc will be Gwen Vs. Wolverine-65, which seems interesting, especially bringing Harry Osborn back in. Gwenom seems like it'll be happening around the same time Venomverse starts, which appears to be in the Fall.

Back-to-basics for Miles. I really like the sound of that.

And I'm glad that we get to see Miles and Lana together again. I really enjoyed their interactions in issue #7.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Looks like this whole next arc will be Gwen Vs. Wolverine-65, which seems interesting, especially bringing Harry Osborn back in. Gwenom seems like it'll be happening around the same time Venomverse starts, which appears to be in the Fall.
    Yeah, Gwenom is definitely a Venomverse tie-in. The solicits for Edge Of already mention the Web of Life and Destiny, which means the Web Warriors probably come into play as well.

Sadly, back to basics doesn't seem to last very long for Miles. It's been happening to his series since Divided We Fall. Every time we grab some momentum, it's Cataclysm/Ultimate End/Secret Wars/Civil War II/Sitting in a Tree. It's a drag because I think the book and character would benefit from having some space on its own. Look at how much good it did for Spider-Gwen.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Quote Originally Posted by Project37 View Post
    Sadly, back to basics doesn't seem to last very long for Miles. It's been happening to his series since Divided We Fall. Every time we grab some momentum, it's Cataclysm/Ultimate End/Secret Wars/Civil War II/Sitting in a Tree. It's a drag because I think the book and character would benefit from having some space on its own. Look at how much good it did for Spider-Gwen.
    Yeah, at least it looks like this next arc/volume worth of issues will be all Miles doing his own thing stuff, his book doesn't have to worry about tying into Secret Empire since the character's already popping in a bunch of books. I can't see what else Miles' book could get dragged in to, so I could predict the next arc/volume will be more Miles solo stuff as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the solicit for Spider-Man #17
    SPIDER-MAN #17
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (w) • OSCAR BAZALDUA (a)
    Cover by PATRICK BROWN
    • Spider-Man and his amazing friends!

So Lana and Goldballs are Miles' "Amazing Friends?" What does that make Sam and Kamala ?

Though, honestly, I'd be completely down for some back-to-basics for Miles after all these crossovers and events, or back-to-basics for practically everybody, but I also feel like we could use a few more (or maybe even several) solo Miles stories.

So I hope we get that after this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the solicit for Spider-Man #17
    SPIDER-MAN #17
    BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (w) • OSCAR BAZALDUA (a)
    Cover by PATRICK BROWN
    • Spider-Man and his amazing friends!

Nice cover.

Is Pichelli off the book?
    We need better comics

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Nice cover.

I thought the sketches from her that were just posted was for the next arc she's on?

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post

Noooooo, please no.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Pichelli normally takes a break in-between arcs. It gives her more time for her work.

She'll be back for the arc after this one.

Sitting in a Tree part 6: I did not see that coming in a million years, so kudos to Latour for creating a ridiculous over the top finale that was still grounded in ideas about family and trust. The Jefferson plot thread was really anticlimactic (although his fate was funny) and the whole resolution of Gwen & Miles really played out in the only viable way. That said, this was a four issue idea at a stretch, maybe even better as an annual. Overall this was a 7/10 or C+ crossover for me - just a little bit above average. Promising moments but plenty of room for improvement.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!

Sitting in a Tree part 6: I did not see that coming in a million years, so kudos to Latour for creating a ridiculous over the top finale that was still grounded in ideas about family and trust. The Jefferson plot thread was really anticlimactic (although his fate was funny) and the whole resolution of Gwen & Miles really played out in the only viable way. That said, this was a four issue idea at a stretch, maybe even better as an annual. Overall this was a 7/10 or C+ crossover for me - just a little bit above average. Promising moments but plenty of room for improvement.
    I'm getting "sequel bait" vibes from that ending. Would you want to see a sequel crossover to this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I'm getting "sequel bait" vibes from that ending. Would you want to see a sequel crossover to this one?
    Sort of. If anything, I want to see more of Earth 8 and the weird Fantastic Four/Spider-Family mashup that he managed to establish in a single issue.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Pretty much my exact feelings. Felt like story that got stretched out an additional 2 issues for the sake of making it a trade. I did like the ending. I'm sure it'l ruffle some feathers, but given the "resolution" of Pete's feelings to Spider-Gwen in Clone Conspiracy, it honestly' shouldn't. lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.