Page 236 of 347 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 5196

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Slott could end up with Miles.
    All the %$#@'s NO.

I love his, Silver Surfer run; but it's more misses than hits for me when it comes to Spider-man.

Same that'd be a huge YIKES for me.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I actually really liked Walker's Power Man and Iron Fist"" run so him taking over for Miles would mean the bromance he has with Ganke would remain strong. I would also really like to see Jason Reynolds take a turn at writing the character for the comics. If Bazaldua does step down then I just hope that Justin Ponsor stays on as colorist. Maybe Pichelli or Leon can come back or rotate art duties for a while. Wouldn't mind seeing Sanford Greene try his hand at drawing Miles either.

But if they truly want a fresh artist then I would definitely choose Nikolas A. Draper-Ivey. I been following his art for years now and he's a long time Miles Morales fan. He's even cosplayed as him more than a few times and you could say he looks like what Miles may be when older. He is definitely untapped talent that Marvel should take a look at.

I always knew the day Brian Michael Bendis would step down would eventually come, but I'm happy he's leaving Miles and his other characters on such high notes. Miles in particular has gotten and continues to get such positive exposure I'm sure he'll survive his creators departure. All I hope now is that Marvel can continue where Bendis leaves off without stumbling.
    *Looks at avatar *
    Yes please. Although he's mostly doing his own thing and perhaps to young and experienced for a monthly. But would definitely would like to see him on the art.
    Edit: Or maybe this is Tom Taylor's new book.
    Last edited by Unspeakable Evil; 11-07-2017 at 09:24 AM.

with Bendis off the book.. i hope miles book come out more then Monthly

What about G. Willow Wilson as a potential replacement writer?

Can she handle another book? I thought Ms. Marvel kept her busy.

Jason Reynolds opened my eyes to what a POC voice could do for the characterization of Miles. Absolutely not a knock against Bendis or the work he's done, but I think the time is right to push Miles further in that direction and consider all the characteristics that go toward defining his experience as a person. Not that it has to be Reynolds but I'd like to see a more immediate and relatable take on the character.

And if you haven't read the Miles novel yet, please do. It's phenomenal.
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

Has Wilson done more then just Ms.Marvel? has she had a long running besides her?

BANNED

Ewing's not up to much recently. Get that man on Miles' book!

Although Bendis leaving will be a big shake-up for Miles, it could be a good thing with the right creative team.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    While I will say Miles' book has consistently had Bendis on his game, and been great, at the same time I think it might be good and healthy creatively for Miles to finally get a new, major, writer to spearhead him going forward after how long Bendis has been writing him.

I feel like we're at a point where Miles, in the comics, is due some new blood writing-wise (and not just outside comics).

Though I am kind of curious to see what sales will be like once Bendis is gone though.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Honestly my gut tells me David Walker is the next writer. I feel like Bendis would've hand picked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Honestly my gut tells me David Walker is the next writer. I feel like Bendis would've hand picked him.
    That may be who Bendis would want taking over Miles' adventures, but it's ultimately Marvel's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post

Although Bendis leaving will be a big shake-up for Miles, it could be a good thing with the right creative team.
    i think this is what Ewing needs a popular character to go with his writing

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    I wouldn't mind Walker either.

I also think he'd be a more natural fit for Miles' solo book then Reynolds, because not only is he a comic writer but he's also experienced with writing books in the Marvel universe.

And just attaching him to Miles would probably make this Walker's best-selling Marvel book .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudman View Post

I'd rather not, the book would just get even more boring and it'd do nothing but try and fail to make people care about c listers