Page 316 of 347 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 5196

Curious, would any of you guys be interested in reading Miles fanfiction? It would be in a combined Marvel/DC universe, but it would follow Miles. Like Ben, Miguel and the rest he would have separate niche from Peter. A more spiritual, warrior type feel loosely following the story line from Ultimate up till now.
    My writing...
    A girl's dream for a utopia is put to the test. - Nature's Kingdom
    A boy strives to create the ideal world for those that have inspired him. Spider-man: Revival of The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Moonfeather View Post
    Curious, would any of you guys be interested in reading Miles fanfiction? It would be in a combined Marvel/DC universe, but it would follow Miles. Like Ben, Miguel and the rest he would have separate niche from Peter. A more spiritual, warrior type feel loosely following the story line from Ultimate up till now.
    I am, please post the link or text if you so desire.

Edit While I've never written anything focusing mainly on Miles (much like with Batman I'm afraid I might screw up the portrayal of one of my favorite characters) I love reading anything I can about him.
    Last edited by Celgress; 05-13-2018 at 04:48 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Sure that sounds like a fascinating premise.

I have to set a couple things up. Not sure how people would feel about posting walls of text here. I may set up a WordPress site.
    My writing...
    A girl's dream for a utopia is put to the test. - Nature's Kingdom
    A boy strives to create the ideal world for those that have inspired him. Spider-man: Revival of The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Moonfeather View Post
    I have to set a couple things up. Not sure how people would feel about posting walls of text here. I may set up a WordPress site.
    Good point, some might not like that lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

I really think Marvel should reprint Bendis' entire run on this title, from "USM" to "Spider-Man" as a bi-weekly series, under a simple, unified title.
    Sell each issue for $2, twice a month, and introduce a new generation of comic book readers to an accessible, long form Spider-Man story.

Miles appeared in All-New Wolverine #35. spoilers:
    It's 30 years in the future. Poor President Kamala Khan thought he was dead, but Gabby, Kate Bishop, Carol, and Janet rescue him and several other superheroes from Doctor Doom, while Laura was busy fighting the Latverian villain.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miles appeared in All-New Wolverine #35. spoilers:
    It's 30 years in the future. Poor President Kamala Khan thought he was dead, but Gabby, Kate Bishop, Carol, and Janet rescue him and several other superheroes from Doctor Doom, while Laura was busy fighting the Latverian villain.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    And here I thought we'd never get to see Laura and Miles interact again. Thanks for the tip.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Looks like Sideshow Collectibles will have a Mile Morales Premium art Print to go with the statue. They’re letting people RSVP for pre-order notification now.

PREVIEW// Spider-Man: Miles Morales Premium Art Print

In case your wondering about the artist, Anthony Francisco is a concept artist behind many of the costume looks for the MCU heroes, including the Dora Milaje from Black Panther.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 05-21-2018 at 03:20 AM.

All-New Member

Yup. I'm on RSVP. I've got the Miles statue on pre-order and I will pre-order the art print also.

That is a great print, I'll have to see if I can get my hands on it.

So with this whole Spidergeddon thing happening what are you all thoughts are of Miles solo getting announced before or after it happens? Personally I'm of two minds about it, I want it back asap, but on the other hand I don't really want this event potentially interrupting his solo when it is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    That is a great print, I'll have to see if I can get my hands on it.

So with this whole Spidergeddon thing happening what are you all thoughts are of Miles solo getting announced before or after it happens? Personally I'm of two minds about it, I want it back asap, but on the other hand I don't really want this event potentially interrupting his solo when it is happening.
    I'm hoping (not going to hold my breath though) that Marvel has learned its lesson from having too many tie-in interruptions in the past affecting their solo series, and if Miles does appear in this event while his new solo is taking place then the two will be separate from each other. I'm also hoping for some sort of announcement this month about the new team, but I have a growing suspicion that Marvel wants to announce all the teams taking over Bendis' books in one go. The exception of course being Iron Man, but that was probably due to Dan Slott taking over after announcing he was leaving spider-man which was news big enough to need its own separate announcement.

Possibly getting more news on the movie soon?
    https://twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/sta...66580744593408

Bryan Edward Hill! I'm so hyped, I did not expect him!

I'ts nice to see we're finally getting that annual.

Bryan Edward Hill (W)
    Nelson Blake II with Mark Bagley (A)
    cover by Kris Anka
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    STARRING MILES MORALES!
    Before he wore the webs, he was just Miles Morales: newly-minted Brooklyn Visions Academy student with hidden spider powers! When a Secret Invasion of Skrulls turns Manhattan upside down, Miles must choose: do his great powers come with great responsibility? A mysterious new chapter for Miles is unveiled by rising superstars Bryan Edward Hill (Detective Comics) and Nelson Blake II (Marvel New Year’s Eve Special)

This sounds really interesting, I never would have expected the Skrulls. (But then again who ever does?)