Page 155 of 347 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 5196

Quote Originally Posted by Greekfire13 View Post
    Maybe it's because she's going to blame Spider-Man for what happened to her ��

But seriously though if she's going to be going against Miles, I hope it's because she's being forced to. Otherwise I can't understand why she would become Spider-Man's enemy.
    Maybe the other villains are holding her mom hostage or something, and they forced Bombshell to help lure Miles into an ambush.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Maybe the other villains are holding her mom hostage or something, and they forced Bombshell to help lure Miles into an ambush.
    That would be a scenario that I could understand. But still I find it hard to believe that Bombshell would just roll with something like that. They might be trying to kill Miles after all. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

Also do you think the guy in the black iron spider suit could be Miles from the 616?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

I'm wondering who's in the Iron Spider costume. Could that be 616!Miles?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    That's a scenario I could see working without "hurting" Lana's progress.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

It could be pretty likely that the guy in the black iron spider suit could be 616 Miles, I think it would be interesting. Miles has been struggling with the "dark side" of himself so why not have a rouge who is literally an evil version of himself. I'm interested in seeing how they got the armor and what it can do and how it compares against Miles' own natural abilities.

spoilers:
    Also Donald Glover has officially been announced as playing Aaron Davis in homecoming.
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spide...orpion-a151972
    Which is cool because it pretty much confirms Miles exists in the MCU in some capacity, but really makes not-Ganke character all the more glaring.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wish Miles' Sinister Six had more members who actually had a connection or personal enmity with Miles, outside Bombshell since she's a (former?) friend and whoever the dark Iron Spider is.
    I actually don't mind the "lesser-known" of Pete's Rogues targeting Miles over him both because they barely get used anyway and it can play into the fact that Miles is less experienced than Pete and they see it as an "easier" way to build up their cred. It's like how I like that Bendis has made Hammerhead come off as more of a legitimate threat in Miles' book.

I probably would've traded out Sandman with Hydro-Man.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Then she'd really be Miles' Black Cat at this point .
    Yep . And that's why I really hope that isn't the direction they're going to go with her. Just about anything would be better.
    Last edited by Greekfire13; 06-23-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It could be pretty likely that the guy in the black iron spider suit could be 616 Miles, I think it would be interesting. Miles has been struggling with the "dark side" of himself so why not have a rouge who is literally an evil version of himself. I'm interested in seeing how they got the armor and what it can do and how it compares against Miles' own natural abilities.

spoilers:
    Also Donald Glover has officially been announced as playing Aaron Davis in homecoming.
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spide...orpion-a151972
    Which is cool because it pretty much confirms Miles exists in the MCU in some capacity, but really makes not-Ganke character all the more glaring.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I honestly wouldn't think too much into it as far as Miles is concerned.

I mean, they stole Ganke for Peter. Maybe they'll steal Miles' Uncle too ?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I actually don't mind the "lesser-known" of Pete's Rogues targeting Miles over him both because they barely get used anyway and it can play into the fact that Miles is less experienced than Pete and they see it as an "easier" way to build up their cred. It's like how I like that Bendis has made Hammerhead come off as more of a legitimate threat in Miles' book.

I probably would've traded out Sandman with Hydro-Man.
    I can get that, though I wish we could've seen Miles have significant encounters with these guys before they form a Sinister Six to fight him and maybe build up some enmity between them separate from the grudge they have with the older Spider-Man.

Sandman and Hobgoblin are probably the bigger names in this group (especially since Electro is still new), so I'm wondering what their role will be.

I don't know about Hobgoblin, but maybe whoever it is in the iron spider armor is financing the attack on Miles.

I don't know about Hobgoblin, but maybe whoever it is in the iron spider armor is financing the attack on Miles.
    I was thinking the same thing. That whoever is in the black iron spider suit is probably the one calling the shots.

If the person in the black iron spider suit is 616 Miles which option would you all prefer, that he stole the suit or if he built it himself? I'd prefer if he built it himself so it would give our Miles a chance to show off his own intelligence in beating him.

BANNED

I might be alone on this but I'm happy Miles has a Goblin as a rouge especially Hobby who's been my fav goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    I might be alone on this but I'm happy Miles has a Goblin as a rouge especially Hobby who's been my fav goblin
    Between this and Spider-Woman it feels like they're shopping Hobby to the other Spiders. Better him for Miles then Phil Urich at least .

I do really wonder if that's Kingsley though.

Rj Cyler wants to play Miles in a movie.
    http://screenrant.com/rj-cyler-miles...medium=twitter
    Seeing stuff like this always makes me happy because it shows how much of an impact Miles has made in modern media and shows that there is an interest in him.
    Anyway what do you all think about him for Miles? I've heard really good things about his performance in the Power Rangers movie, but haven't seen it myself.

Rj Cyler wants to play Miles in a movie.
    http://screenrant.com/rj-cyler-miles...medium=twitter
    Seeing stuff like this always makes me happy because it shows how much of an impact Miles has made in modern media and shows that there is an interest in him.
    Anyway what do you all think about him for Miles? I've heard really good things about his performance in the Power Rangers movie, but haven't seen it myself.
    I've also heard good things about his take on Billy in Power Rangers, but he'd probably have to play a more older take on Miles, I think (I mean, he's older then Holland is).

BANNED

Between this and Spider-Woman it feels like they're shopping Hobby to the other Spiders. Better him for Miles then Phil Urich at least .

I do really wonder if that's Kingsley though.

Phil will forever be a Green Goblin to me