Quote Originally Posted by The Other SpiderMan View Post
Kinda odd. The only time Miles has shown that level of intelligence was in an issue of Ms Marvel but otherwise he's just "honor roll student" smart at most. Either Insomniac really did their research or they're putting their own spin on him.
Well, the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon made him a super-genius on par with Peter who also builds robots, but that show made a lot of characters smarter then they are in the comics to go along with the science focus.
Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
That is true, then again we really haven't gotten a lot of Miles' academic skills in his own books as far as I can remember. I have however noticed an intelligence creep in the MU overall and we've never really seen Miles encounter an opponent that really needed a high level of intelligence to defeat, so who knows where exactly he lays on the scale.
We haven't really seen much of Miles' school life in general outside him hanging out with Ganke and Goldballs.

I think Miles is probably above-average intelligence, but would come off as "normal" compared to the super-scientists of the Marvel Universe.