Page 70 of 347 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5196
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Interested to see where they go with this I guess LOL.
    It would be cool if it lasted a long time, but I don't see how it could.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Yeah, Gwen can't come to 616 permanently yet. Not only would she not want to abandon her Dad, she also currently has a doppelganger walking around (Clone Conspiracy).

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Somehow I wish it was Ganke getting with Gwen instead of Miles.
    Hopefully Ultimate Gwen comes back one day and Miles and Ganke will each have a Gwen to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    Hopefully Ultimate Gwen comes back one day and Miles and Ganke will each have a Gwen to themselves.
    Yeah Ultimate Jessica popped up recently, Gwen's probably somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Two more AWESOME COVERS! Miles kissing Gwen is probably my favorite so far!
    These covers were actually released first.

Somehow I wish it was Ganke getting with Gwen instead of Miles.
    People need to let this Ganke/Gwen thing go, the kiss happened in a sort of special, never referenced again, and for all we know Ganke doesn't remember anything like Miles does.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 10-18-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Here's the preview to Civil War #6 http://www.cbr.com/civil-war-ii-6-exclusive-preview/

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's the preview to Civil War #6 http://www.cbr.com/civil-war-ii-6-exclusive-preview/
    I know he's only covering his butt, but that was a nice pep talk from Hydra!Cap.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Amazing Member

So Miles can't take the fact he "may" kill Cap, and travels to Spider-Gwen's world where he falls in love, happily ever after!

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    I know he's only covering his butt, but that was a nice pep talk from Hydra!Cap.
    Spencer has ruined that and every inspiration Cap moment since he's regained his youth for me with the Captain Hydra nonsense because you just know that he's faking it to manipulate them. It's like uncovering that someone is lying to you but they don't know that you know and so they just continue pretending.

Y'know, given how Bendis had to say that the Peter in Age of Ultron was SpOck even though he obviously wasn't written that way, I'm a little more willing to take this Cap at face value given that Bendis probably doesn't care about the whole HydraCap thing .

Granted, the premise of Miles killing Cap really only makes sense when you figure HydraCap into things.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Speaking of killing Cap I'm surprised Bendis doesn't bring Miles accidentally killing his Uncle more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Spencer has ruined that and every inspiration Cap moment since he's regained his youth for me with the Captain Hydra nonsense because you just know that he's faking it to manipulate them. It's like uncovering that someone is lying to you but they don't know that you know and so they just continue pretending.
    There's a lesson about not believing everything an adult tells you here

I don't think Bendis could address Hydra Cap in CW 2 even if he wanted to (beyond "Miles killing Cap"). We're not going to get any kind of resolution to that story in CW2. Bendis always comes across as respecting other creators, and I think he would rather avoid stepping on their toes.

I doubt that Miles will play a big role going forward in the Hydra Cap story, since we're looking at the upcoming romance with Spider-Gwen. But we'll have to wait and see on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    People need to let this Ganke/Gwen thing go, the kiss happened in a sort of special, never referenced again, and for all we know Ganke doesn't remember anything like Miles does.
    Aren't you at least curious what it was that Ganke gave to Gwen that made her react so strongly to it??? Bendis left alot of loose ends with the Ultimate Universe. Most of them I don't care about, but he made me care about the Spider-Man cast.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Aren't you at least curious what it was that Ganke gave to Gwen that made her react so strongly to it???
    I know I am. And I agree that Bendis did a great job in making me about the Spider-Man cast. That was one of my favourite Ganke moments personally speaking.

Aren't you at least curious what it was that Ganke gave to Gwen that made her react so strongly to it??? Bendis left alot of loose ends with the Ultimate Universe. Most of them I don't care about, but he made me care about the Spider-Man cast.
    Oh, I'm curious, but I've reigned in the curiosity since it seems like Bendis is not gonna reference it, especially now that we don't have 1610!Gwen, now I'm sending psychic messages about pairing Ganke with the superhero fangirl blogger.