Page 101 of 347 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5196
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    But this still doesn't give a real reason for Miles to actually kill him. Even if he did find out Hydra-Cap's dirty secret Miles is still terrified at the notion of killing anyone, especially after the vision. He'd go for an arrest or something non lethal. The only way I see this happening is if Cap is somehow threatening Miles' loved ones without anybody else knowing.
    Or maybe a big fight breaks out after Steve launches his hostile takeover with his Hydra army.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

BANNED

But this still doesn't give a real reason for Miles to actually kill him. Even if he did find out Hydra-Cap's dirty secret Miles is still terrified at the notion of killing anyone, especially after the vision. He'd go for an arrest or something non lethal. The only way I see this happening is if Cap is somehow threatening Miles' loved ones without anybody else knowing.
    There's a big difference between Miles setting out to cold-bloodedly kill Steve and having him kill him accidentally during a heated battle. The latter seems plausible.

Miles isn't a killer-- I doubt if they'll take it there. No reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or the fight gets brutal enough that Miles instinctively uses lethal force without meaning to.
    That imposing stance Miles makes in every depiction of the vision screams otherwise... it screams personal.

That imposing stance Miles makes in every depiction of the vision screams otherwise... it screams personal.
    we still dont have the whole story on why miles kills Cap if he even really do it. and most likely like someone said Cap might end up killing someone close to miles maybe his father since his father is an S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and cap is now director of S.H.I.E.L.D maybe Cap gets caught by Jefferson and before he dies tells Miles Caps plan

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    we still dont have the whole story on why miles kills Cap if he even really do it. and most likely like someone said Cap might end up killing someone close to miles maybe his father since his father is an S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and cap is now director of S.H.I.E.L.D maybe Cap gets caught by Jefferson and before he dies tells Miles Caps plan
    Oh...crap...I forgot about Jefferson! I can totally see the scenario where Steve uses Jefferson as a hostage against Miles without his dad even knowing it! This is "Dark Reign" all over again!

Do we know which writer (and artist) is heading up this HydraCap event?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    My guess is that Miles killing Steve sets off a domino effect where Steve's death becomes a rallying cry for those that would repress all superhumans, and in the name of "avenging" him, total fascism becomes the new order of things, with anyone perceived as a threat to said order being violently and permanently removed from society.
    *blinks*

Miles can never catch a break can he...

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    Ooooh, what if Rio dies again, and Miles kills Hydra-Cap b/c after getting a second chance with his mom, it's taken away from him; maybe she winds up in the crossfire of Jefferson and Miles rebelling against HydraCap.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Do we know which writer (and artist) is heading up this HydraCap event?

*blinks*

Miles can never catch a break can he...

Ooooh, what if Rio dies again, and Miles kills Hydra-Cap b/c after getting a second chance with his mom, it's taken away from him; maybe she winds up in the crossfire of Jefferson and Miles rebelling against HydraCap.
    Pretty sure it's, Nick Spencer doing the Secret Empire event given the fact that he's penning both Captain America books and Hydra-Cap was his idea in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    I don't think they'd go to the trouble of bringing back Rio just to kill her off again. I don't see Bendis signing off on that (and if he doesn't, it's not happening).

I have a theory that maybe HydraCap makes Miles kill him on purpose in order to carry out his plans and hands the keys to someone else(like Agent carter)to continue his work.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think they'd go to the trouble of bringing back Rio just to kill her off again. I don't see Bendis signing off on that (and if he doesn't, it's not happening).
    So they'll probably kill of Jefferson... Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    So they'll probably kill of Jefferson... Ouch
    I don't see Bendis signing off on that either .

I hope they don't kill off Miles' parents for the foreseeable future. It's a good way of differentiating him from Peter and they're great characters.

Miles parents dying would not have a big impact to other people who read comics as they will think its just another blatant comic book death which is why i think Rio and Jefferson need to be Miles' aunt May in order to have a real impact when they die...plus Bendis already Killed Rio once in the Ultimate universe so i doubt he is gonna do it again

Niffleheim

Wow! If Jefferson is the reason WOW! I never even thought of it. Jefferson going back to SHIElD makes so much sense now, god I hope he doesn't kick it.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I don't know if any of you have heard yet but the Miles book by Jason Reynolds will be in stores on August first.