Page 11 of 347 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Cheap Angst? You mean like why can't I find a long term girlfriend type Angst or something?
    Well that and "why is my ex-girlfriend a villain" or stuff like that.

Spectacular Member

I ship Miles & Kamala, hard. GeGet over Hydra terrorists ex with a superhero GF. Marvels new power couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I think the poster was talking more about the way Peter's love life is used more for cheap angst these days. I'd rather not see the same thing happen to Miles.
    Bingo exactly the point I was trying to make, thanks.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Miles Morales For Romance?....What?(heard about this in some ANAD Articles)
    Last edited by Chrysalis_Changling; 09-07-2015 at 01:25 AM.

A handful of posts were deleted. The topic is not other posters, or fears about the future of society.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

I saw a guy wearing that Secret Wars Pop shirt and wondered where he had gotten it

What other Miles Morales merch is out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What other Miles Morales merch is out there?
    there needs to be a whole lot more. including the half-face/half-spidey image.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    there needs to be a whole lot more. including the half-face/half-spidey image.
    I agree with you there.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Be Prepared for A Lot Of Negativity Flooding the internet waves once the first issue of ANAD Comes out because these aren't the real avengers it's Avengers Babies with Their Parental Guardians

I kinda Like Miles Morales myself(never read much stuff with him in it but i always thought he looked cool)and just cannot ignore when he gets trashed like he's some Amateur 90's character complete with all the jive lingo that's outdated as soon as he debuts

It's not easy staying positive when i have to deal with characters i like being dumped on everyday and the reasons making no sense whatsoever

i want Miles to be a good career in the Post SW Universe and i honestly believe that he brings with him some good potential towards All New All Different Avengers that mark waid may or may not take advantage of(but he should)and i want Kamala Khan to get the same level of epic acknowledgement as Miles(if not more since I've actively been reading her series since issue one)

and because of this i tend to get wrapped up in the negativity a bit too often due to my desire to see these characters succeed to see them soar above the clouds like free birds not chained to being someone's sidekick or forced to attend avengers academy because "They Aren't Ready Yet For The Big Leagues" but actually getting a chance to do something in a book where everyone will notice them

Negativity speaks louder than anything positive online which means I'm more likely to notice and respond to someone calling Miles Morales "A Black Peter Parker Wannabe" Than someone explaining why they love miles morales and his stories

it's just the way i am and I'm sorry if you have a problem with that...it's just the way i am
    Last edited by Chrysalis_Changling; 09-07-2015 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    A handful of posts were deleted. The topic is not other posters, or fears about the future of society.
    for some reason this is really funny.

Hahaha, I was going to say the same thing.

OT, I appreciate Miles Morales.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    Be Prepared for A Lot Of Negativity Flooding the internet waves once the first issue of ANAD Comes out because these aren't the real avengers it's Avengers Babies with Their Parental Guardians

I kinda Like Miles Morales myself(never read much stuff with him in it but i always thought he looked cool)and just cannot ignore when he gets trashed like he's some Amateur 90's character complete with all the jive lingo that's outdated as soon as he debuts

It's not easy staying positive when i have to deal with characters i like being dumped on everyday and the reasons making no sense whatsoever

i want Miles to be a good career in the Post SW Universe and i honestly believe that he brings with him some good potential towards All New All Different Avengers that mark waid may or may not take advantage of(but he should)and i want Kamala Khan to get the same level of epic acknowledgement as Miles(if not more since I've actively been reading her series since issue one)

and because of this i tend to get wrapped up in the negativity a bit too often due to my desire to see these characters succeed to see them soar above the clouds like free birds not chained to being someone's sidekick or forced to attend avengers academy because "They Aren't Ready Yet For The Big Leagues" but actually getting a chance to do something in a book where everyone will notice them

Negativity speaks louder than anything positive online which means I'm more likely to notice and respond to someone calling Miles Morales "A Black Peter Parker Wannabe" Than someone explaining why they love miles morales and his stories

it's just the way i am and I'm sorry if you have a problem with that...it's just the way i am
    Ever since Avengers #16 swapped every founding member for Cap and three supervillain sidekicks, there really isn't any such thing as a "real Avengers."

Miles and Kamala Khan are part of a rich tradition of the team getting new members.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets