Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    ...Why exactly?
    because Miles has never been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    because Miles has never been there.
    Yeah but...why go there?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Thanks for the good news. Miles is really getting a great deal of promotion. Dare I hope he shows up in the movies?
    With the MCU Peter being 15 Miles could have a cameo as a classmate. I have heard that Miles will be appearing regularly in the fourth season of Ultimate Spider-Man so there's that.

Here's a cool new drawing of Miles that Sara Pichelli just posted to her tumblr.
    Miles. Morales.jpg

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greekfire13 View Post
    Here's a cool new drawing of Miles that Sara Pichelli just posted to her tumblr.
    Miles. Morales.jpg
    Cool. Sara was great on Miles' book
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Next year can't get here soon, I really want to start reading the new series. I'm also glad that Pichelli is back on art.

Miles ulti collection is now on ist and the next is coming soon. Ulti 1 collects Death of Parker Fallout 4, UC:USM 1-12, and Spider-men 1-5. That is just awesome.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member

Miles. Morales.jpg
    Man that's an awesome piece. There's something about Sara Pichelli work that's one of my favorite. I think it's because she uses somewhat realistic and unique faces, when most comic book artist just use cookie cutter faces with different color palettes and hair styles.

Miles. Morales.jpg
    nice pose and style
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by ZeonsSilverStar View Post
    Next year can't get here soon, I really want to start reading the new series. I'm also glad that Pichelli is back on art.
    My feelings exactly.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

1443139965223201683557.jpg

Miles Morales Merch mania... Heh this is my new favorite glass, natch

Seeing previews for ANAD Iron Man, has me screaming for Marquez to come back, but I'm really am happy to have Sara back.

~~

So Bendis said Ultimate End 5 will answer our questions of who will survive with Miles, so are there any other Ultimate characters we think will be coming over after Secret Wars other than Miles (and most likely Jefferson and Ganke) and Reed.

I have a good feeling about Ultimate Cloak & Dagger and Ultimate Bomshell possibly surviving, and replacing their 616 counterparts, as their 616 counterparts haven't been used in some time (although I think I saw something about C&D being in a Secret Wars Runaway book).

I would like to think Ultimate Jessica Drew would survive, she'd just have to change her surname and hero identity, but it seems as less likely as seeing Ultimate Scorpion and Ultimate Taskmaster surviving and getting a new identity.

For that Amazing Spider-Man #1 preview we saw a Nick Fury, but I have no idea if that was Ultimate Nick or Nick Fury Jr.

Other than the 5 I mentioned (C&D, Bombshell, Jessica, and Nick) 4 of which would more than likely stay in Miles book, while 1 (Nick) and Reed will be a part of a larger Marvel universe, I don't know who else would possibly survive.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    Seeing previews for ANAD Iron Man, has me screaming for Marquez to come back, but I'm really am happy to have Sara back.

~~

So Bendis said Ultimate End 5 will answer our questions of who will survive with Miles, so are there any other Ultimate characters we think will be coming over after Secret Wars other than Miles (and most likely Jefferson and Ganke) and Reed.

I have a good feeling about Ultimate Cloak & Dagger and Ultimate Bomshell possibly surviving, and replacing their 616 counterparts, as their 616 counterparts haven't been used in some time (although I think I saw something about C&D being in a Secret Wars Runaway book).

I would like to think Ultimate Jessica Drew would survive, she'd just have to change her surname and hero identity, but it seems as less likely as seeing Ultimate Scorpion and Ultimate Taskmaster surviving and getting a new identity.

For that Amazing Spider-Man #1 preview we saw a Nick Fury, but I have no idea if that was Ultimate Nick or Nick Fury Jr.

Other than the 5 I mentioned (C&D, Bombshell, Jessica, and Nick) 4 of which would more than likely stay in Miles book, while 1 (Nick) and Reed will be a part of a larger Marvel universe, I don't know who else would possibly survive.
    Agreed about those you mentioned, and even though it probably won't happen, I'd like to see Ult Gwen and May make it too.

Oh, and Ganke BETTER be a part of Miles' life in the MU
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Agreed about those you mentioned, and even though it probably won't happen, I'd like to see Ult Gwen and May make it too.

Oh, and Ganke BETTER be a part of Miles' life in the MU
    I want Ult. Gwen to survive so much, but the fact that Spider-Gwen is flitting back between the 616 and her world tells me that's all the Gwen we'll get, even if Ult. Gwen is a clone, with a different personality who's too young for Peter and therefore can't be on Peter's romantic radar, plus Spider-Gwen is gonna learn about her 616 counterpart, so they may think having another Gwen would belittle the storyline.

Also when Secret Wars just started out Marvel tweeted out a link to their website where they discussed the characters who have already died, and I believed they mentioned Ult. Gwen, I wish I had the link to refresh my memories, b/c I think they used the wrong pic, I think they used the Ult. Gwen one who wasn't a clone, so I was confused, especially b/c I didn't see Clone Gwen's death.

But I would love to see Ult. May, the only conflict would be how would Peter feel seeing this slightly younger version of her, if he even cares at all, I mean she's younger and healthier... but if any Ult. characters replaces the 616's, would anyone remember or know?

Sarah and Bendis had an interview and Bendis acknowledged how fans are worried about Miles back story, continuity, and his supporting cast, as well as his relationship to other characters, he said nothing has been revealed so many things will be surprising. I have to think the surprises have to do with what supporting characters are coming over with Miles, Bendis would be overshooting it if he thinks people will be surprised to see Miles father, ganke, C & D, Bombshell, and even Ult. Jess making it over with Miles. I think people will be more surprised if they don't see these characters, a real surprise will be seeing Ult. Katie, and/or Gwen (and May) coming over, so with the little bit of hope I have, I think there's a very slim chance of Ult. Gwen making it.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 09-25-2015 at 12:00 AM.

what remains of Miles supporting cast? How are they integrated into the 616 world? are their memories altered at all? If not, how does this work, exactly?