Page 201 of 347 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 5196

Quote Originally Posted by NohWonn View Post
    Who is Miles morales; Peter Parker will ALWAYS be Spiderman. Haven't reaad a single story with this Miles guy in it and I have been a fan since the book started.
    Ah yes! Great thing to post in a MILES MORALES SPIDER MAN APPRECIATION THREAD.

Check out this sketch of Miles from upper deck the spider symbol is a little different, but I like it.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BYNBOG6HrHO/

Here's an interview with Bendis about Spider-Men II and some panels from Spider-Men II #3 with who I think is Kingpin in them.
    http://www.cbr.com/brian-bendis-mile...R-TW&view=list
    Looks like issue three is where we'll learn about Milo's past and we'll also learn about how Miles feels about being in a different universe. There soon will be another interview about Generations and what's going to be going on in Legacy.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Who is Miles morales; Peter Parker will ALWAYS be Spiderman. Haven't reaad a single story with this Miles guy in it and I have been a fan since the book started.
    If you haven't read a single issue with Miles, how do you know you would or wouldn't like it?

I'm a fan of both Peter and Miles (I read Gwen too), but Miles' book is very good.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's an interview with Bendis about Spider-Men II and some panels from Spider-Men II #3 with who I think is Kingpin in them.y.
    Kingpin in jail huh? Interesting place for an impending mayor-to-be...unless this is Bendis arsing about with continuity again.

You smell that, guys? Get a good whiff. It's troll bait.
    When you lose the rhythm of the drumbeat of god, you are lost from the peace and rhythm of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Kingpin in jail huh? Interesting place for an impending mayor-to-be...unless this is Bendis arsing about with continuity again.
    I'm waiting until Legacy begins to try to figure out where in continuity all of this is, I remember Bendis saying somewhere that it would be clear when Spider-Men II is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I was wondering if it was supposed to take place at the end of his Daredevil run, where Kingpin was arrested.

Niffleheim

I wonder if that morsel Sara's Fisk is shoveling in his mouth will be as bloody as Marquez's Fisk baby faced horror was

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
    You smell that, guys? Get a good whiff. It's troll bait.
    Eh, he's new and doesn't know you can post negative stuff about a character in an appreciation thread. That's the only reason why I haven't reported it. If he had like 200+ post, then it would be a different story. Still definitely fits the bill of a troll though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Completely forgot to mention he also named dropped Ultimate Spin and said folks there should give them a listen
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    He also mentioned them in the acknowledgments page at the end of the novel. I really hope he appears on the show one day.
    I've got really exciting news!

http://ultimatespinpodcast.com/episo...ason-reynolds/

We got deep into the themes of the novel. He's a really down to earth guy with a passion to make a positive difference in the world. He talked quite candidly and respectfully about Bendis' approach to race and the feelings he experienced when reading it. You guys will also be interested to know that there may be more from him with Marvel in the future...

If you check out the episode, please let me know what you think! Either here or through Twitter or our site - we always welcome feedback. Thanks and hope you enjoy it!
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

For anyone curious, Miles will make his costumed debut in episode 9 of the new Spider-Man cartoon.

“Ultimate Spider-Man”
    Air Date: 09/23/2017
    When Miles Morales is bitten by an experimental spider and gains spider powers, Spider-Man must teach him the responsibilities of being a superhero.

Here's the Fried Pie variant for Generations

BANNED

One question was very specific about his decision to revive the Ultimate Peter Parker character in Ultimate Spider-Man after his death, and after Miles Morales had been established as the new Ultimate Spider-Man.

Brian Bendis grinned widely and told us all to wait until the final page of Spider-Man II #5, his current comic-book miniseries sequel to Spider-Men, featuring the 616 Peter Parker and Miles Morales. Something that Marvel isn’t going to be heavily promoting or spoiling in the mainstream media, but something he was very happy about.

We can but wait!
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08...-5-will-thing/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

He better not just be messing with us, though if Ultimate Peter Parker does come back, it makes me wonder what'll happen to 616 Peter Parker, given Marvel's inability to accept 616 Peter as a grown man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.