Page 204 of 347 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214254304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 5196
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Elector's not an "outstanding career criminal," she's only been active for about a month or two, tops .
    Maybe Bendis plans to expand on her background prior to her hooking up with Dillon?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Elector's not an "outstanding career criminal," she's only been active for about a month or two, tops .

I wonder if Sandman is going to care about her killing Dillon?

Whoever Iron Spider is it seems like they're related to the continuity issues related to Secret Wars or what happened when the Ultimate universe fused into 616. So potentially an Ultimate character that people have been asking Bendis about since the worlds fused.
    I can see that being a source of contention and could be a weak point considering, like Bendis said Flint's been on a lot of Sinister Six teams so he probably knows that when in fighting starts defeat is soon to follow.

Here's an interview Bendis gave about the upcoming Generations oneshot.
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/73215...n-school-days/
    Apparently the two of them will be meeting on Peter's first day of college. Bendis also goes pretty in depth about the differences between Miles and Peter which I found interesting. The part that got me the most excited though was when Bendis' said
    “This is the beginning of what I think is a big, surprising year,” teases Bendis, “He’s a young man about to crawl above the influence of his parents, and Uncle Aaron, and Peter Parker and become his own man and that’s pretty exciting, whatever form that takes.”
    So consider me excited for the year to come.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 08-30-2017 at 12:27 PM.

BANNED

Bendis also finally got around to writing something with former Miles venom blast victim Blackheart's father, the big red one himself, over in Infamous Iron Man, revealing The Maker was in fact Mephisto in disguise.

Not sure if that'll have an impact on anything he's writing for Miles and Peter given his teases about Ultimate Peter, but you never know

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's an interview Bendis gave about the upcoming Generations oneshot.
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/73215...n-school-days/
    Apparently the two of them will be meeting on Peter's first day of college. Bendis also goes pretty in depth about the differences between Miles and Peter which I found interesting. The part that got me the most excited though was when Bendis' said

So consider me excited for the year to come.
    "As it stands Miles has only ever met the older, wiser and more successful Peter Parker of his time" Well, by a certain definition I guess he has .

It's interesting that Bendis sets this meeting just as Peter is about to start college because that's when he actually started to gain the stuff that Miles has (friends, more of a family, etc.).

This was also Peter at his most headstrong so I'm guessing Miles is probably going to see him unload on someone or something and that's the thing he can't "unsee."

"Peter has not much in the way of accountability," I must have imagined all those times people were ticked at him for missing something because he was Spider-Man or all he had to do to help Aunt May...

BANNED

This will probably amount to nothing because the source is 4chan, but this "inside info" came up again lately over on TVTropes because of how Secret Empire ended. Even if you don't believe most of what's in there, it does have some bits about Miles and Bendis that I thought I'd share for discussion or if you want a bit of a laugh

One claim in the post is that editorial want a fresh voice for Miles in time for the animated movie next year, and that David Walker pitched something that the company enjoyed, but the guy claims that Bendis will put up some kind of fight/Marvel will burn their bridge with him, which is the part I'm struggling with.

Read the full thing here.

http://www.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p...#post242930938

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

i take it with a grain of salt like every other "internet rumor." That said, it's not common where if the sales are healthy and the writer feels like they still have a story to tell, they don't want to step down from the book.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I think that was disproven, but it was more about Walker wanting to write Miles and Luke working together over in Luke's book. Which makes sense considering what's happened in Miles' book as well as Defenders.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I think that was disproven, but it was more about Walker wanting to write Miles and Luke working together over in Luke's book. Which makes sense considering what's happened in Miles' book as well as Defenders.
    At least Bendis worked with what was apparently pitched, keeping Miles interwoven with both members of the Cages.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    This will probably amount to nothing because the source is 4chan, but this "inside info" came up again lately over on TVTropes because of how Secret Empire ended. Even if you don't believe most of what's in there, it does have some bits about Miles and Bendis that I thought I'd share for discussion or if you want a bit of a laugh

One claim in the post is that editorial want a fresh voice for Miles in time for the animated movie next year, and that David Walker pitched something that the company enjoyed, but the guy claims that Bendis will put up some kind of fight/Marvel will burn their bridge with him, which is the part I'm struggling with.

The Riri stuff seems off because, from my understanding, it was editorial that pushed Bendis into moving forward with his plans for Riri (and Doom) and not the other way around.

BANNED

A follow up to that 4chan stuff claims Miles' title will once again be "Ultimate Spider-Man" next year.

A follow up to that 4chan stuff claims Miles' title will once again be "Ultimate Spider-Man" next year.
    Well, I guess I could see that happening with the Legacy numbering.

In the new cartoon, Miles gets his spider-powers in an episode called "Ultimate Spider-Man."

The Legacy numbering actually makes me doubt it, because why would they announce it as "Spider-Man" than change the name to "Ultimate Spider-Man" later in the year instead of starting Legacy as "Ultimate Spider-Man"?

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

This was old rumor from a month ago before Legacy was fully announced wasn't it?
    Edit: Did something in empire happened that made it look legit now.