Page 224 of 347 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224225226227228234274324 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 5196

Now that I think about it, you would think Bombshell would be one of the first teen heroes Miles would try to recruit into the Champions. Then again, Lana has specifically stated how she prefers to be a street level hero, so she might not go for all the globe hopping adventures. That, plus her sailor mouth might rub Ms Marvel the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Now that I think about it, you would think Bombshell would be one of the first teen heroes Miles would try to recruit into the Champions. Then again, Lana has specifically stated how she prefers to be a street level hero, so she might not go for all the globe hopping adventures. That, plus her sailor mouth might rub Ms Marvel the wrong way.
    Or Goldballs .

Hey, if events in X-Men Blue forcibly eject Cyclops and they need another mutant member...

If they can find him that is.

So now that we're two weeks away until Miles' legacy arc begins, does anyone want to take any potshots at who the new Iron Spider leading the new Sinister Six could be. According to Bendis his/her/it's identity will be revealed at the end of the issue. He's also gone on record in stating that the Iron Spider's true identity will make this conflict very personal. Not sure if her meant personal to Miles, us readers, or both. Safe bet is that its either Uncle Aaron, or an illegitimate child of his, making this a family issue. I remember hearing some say that it may be Ultimate-1610 Peter Parker or Jessica Drew behind the mask. Who do you guys think it could be and why?

I'm hoping it's Aaron or an illegitimate child, Aaron was such a good villain for Miles so it would be great to see him again. And Miles finding out he has an cousin would be a great conflict of wanting to stop them but also wanting to save them from the life they live, while also trying to form a bond with them. And both options would be an addition to a part of the message that even though family loves you they can also hurt you that comes up sometimes in Miles' series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hey, if events in X-Men Blue forcibly eject Cyclops and they need another mutant member...

I’m all for a new mutant with no ties to the X-Men

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    i already made my list of a new mutant member in the champions thread

BANNED

Just going to leave this here and you’ll know why after watching

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    Just going to leave this here and you’ll know why after watching

I was just thinking to myself whether to post this or not....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was just thinking to myself whether to post this or not....

Superman makes serval good points

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I feel like it's all building up to something. There's a lot going on with Miles' life right now

Fabio is missing

Lana's feeling haven't been acknowledged

Rio and Jefferson are still at odds

Whoever Hammerhead called in to deal with Miles hasn't shown up yet

Hammerhead got those drugs that are supposed to restore him physically

The Sinister Six are going to show up and it's implied that they're also going to ruin the life/lives of those close to him

And of course whatever Cable has planned

And I wouldn't worry too much about Tomoe, there's no way she stays in jail and her and Miles will probably cross paths again once he begins his path of international espionage.

I didn't realize all this stuff was happening at once. I mean I read it but I didn't think of it like that. Should be interesting. Regarding the new Iron Spider, it would be neat if he was Miles' long lost brother or cousin.

why does Bombshell have a "sailor mouth"? Why would this rub Ms. Marvel the wrong way?

So now that we're two weeks away until Miles' legacy arc begins, does anyone want to take any potshots at who the new Iron Spider leading the new Sinister Six could be. According to Bendis his/her/it's identity will be revealed at the end of the issue. He's also gone on record in stating that the Iron Spider's true identity will make this conflict very personal. Not sure if her meant personal to Miles, us readers, or both. Safe bet is that its either Uncle Aaron, or an illegitimate child of his, making this a family issue. I remember hearing some say that it may be Ultimate-1610 Peter Parker or Jessica Drew behind the mask. Who do you guys think it could be and why?
    I'm going with wild card Ultimate Peter Parker. The way the Bendis book is written, it seems to acknowledge events in the wider Marvel Universe while events that occur within the book itself tend to stay there (unless it's other Bendis books). So I can see something that should seem like a big deal (Ultimate Peter returning) not really having a ripple effect in other books. My wild card crazy theory is that Ultimate Peter/Iron Spider sticks around for a while, gives Miles another push forward in his personal identity quest and then checks out for another "happily ever after" encore.

Having read and loved the Miles novel, I also like the suggestion of a new relative as well. Maybe the Iron Spider could be "older evil Miles" from Spider-Men II?
    Co-host of Ultimate Spin - the Spider-Fan podcast for Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen!
    And check out our in-depth podcast interviews with their creators!

BANNED

Didn't Bendis tease something would be known about the fate of Ultimate Peter (and maybe Ultimate MJ) at the end of Spider-Men II?