Page 226 of 347 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236276326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 5196

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    That could be possible, but I feel like from the few scenes they've shown of them they seem too adept at using the suit to have not built it themselves. I do feel like she'll have an important role going forward as main tech and chemical provider for the villains.
    Maybe she herself is the one inside of the Iron Spider suit and when whatever drug she's on wears off and she reverts to her older form she's someone we know. Just spitballing new ideas on who the Iron Spider could be.
    Last edited by The Other SpiderMan; 10-23-2017 at 05:15 PM.

I remember back in issue 19 that Hammerhead picked up some kind of drug from the female tinkerer that would revert him to his youthful prime biologically or something in or to better combat Miles. Do you think we're going to see a continuation of that plot after the Sinister Six Reborn arc or should we just considered it dropped at this point?

I think it will be continued considering we'll be seeing more of her we'll get to see more of what her tech and biological skills are capable of.

Here's an interior for Spider-Man #234

This holds some very interesting implications, and apparently the last big Legacy secret for this is coming soon and apparently "it's a doozy". I'm not positive, but I think that woman is the one Hammerhead got the drug from recently.
    Wow...okay, while I still would prefer Nico Leon on art duty I cannot deny that this page is a work of art. A+ work from both Bazaldua and Ponsor.

Peter Ramsey just tweeted praise on the animated movies creative team.

“Got to say: the creative team on our animated Spidey feature is ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Just wait.” #MilesMorales #AnimatedSpiderMan

https://twitter.com/pramsey342/statu...25935435055104

BANNED

Source

"You can marry it for all I care"

So..we now know where the new Iron Spider gets the suit...and he apparently has a goate.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-26-2017 at 07:15 AM.

OH. MY. GOD! This page alone completely narrows down who it could be in that armor and I'm so excited for it! Wednesday can't get here soon enough. And the suit is even more beautiful than than the first time.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 10-26-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Really seems like it's gonna be the return of uncle Aaron or perhaps a Aaron Jr?

I'd be happy with either of those options, they both have their pros.

Miles and Jefferson are going to FREAK. This is the groundwork for one crazy awkward thanksgiving dinner. You think this was Molecule Man's doing? Like when he transplanted Miles along with his family and friends at the end of Secret Wars, he didn't just resurrect his Mom but Uncle Aaron too? Do you think his Uncle knows anything about the alleged immortality side affect of the OZ formula and that's why he's going after Miles? Do you think he's a little bit bitter about how his last interaction with his nephew went? So many questions... why isn't it November 1st yet!?
    Last edited by Grimm911; 10-26-2017 at 07:39 AM.

Molecule Man could definitely be behind this, the reconstruction of the multiverse hasn't exactly been the cleanest. I don't think he knows about the immortality thing only Ozborn seemed to know much about that, but I could totally see him going after Miles for that reason. And he's definitely bitter about their last interaction, ending up dead usually results in revenge plots.

So last chapter was probably supposed to be somewhat of a refresher of who Aaron Davis was to set him up as the Iron Spider. Nice, subtle way for new and old fans alike if that's the case. The Iron Spider's identity isn't really unpredictable but sometimes that's a good thing. Put the people who obviously fit certain roles into those roles. Since they (in my opinion) hurt Miles story by bringing Rio back to life I'm glad they also used Molecule Man's power to bring back one of the best characters in his life that was gone too soon.

So I went back and looked and based off of their clothing the guy who approached Jefferson after his conversation with Rio in issue #19 was more than likely Aaron as well. Another smaller thing I saw was last issue when Miles had his flashback about Aaron he was wearing a similar hat to the one that he's is currently wearing.
    Last edited by The Other SpiderMan; 10-26-2017 at 09:52 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Source

"You can marry it for all I care"

So..we now know where the new Iron Spider gets the suit...and he apparently has a goate.

Ceres isn't kidding about that Iron-Spider suit being top of the line at this point Stark, Peter, probably Otto, and her have all added something to it. Also does anyone think Aaron possibly kidnapped Rio? We haven't heard from her since she talked to Jefferson and Aaron immediately showed up after their conversation.

Ceres isn't kidding about that Iron-Spider suit being top of the line at this point Stark, Peter, probably Otto, and her have all added something to it. Also does anyone think Aaron possibly kidnapped Rio? We haven't heard from her since she talked to Jefferson and Aaron immediately showed up after their conversation.
    If he did that would really make me sad, since we saw that he was a pretty decent guy at times thanks to those heartfelt flashbacks of him and younger Miles together in issue #21. It would really drive home just how much he's lost himself into the deep end of villainy.